Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Realest in the game.

Jorge
“Gamebred”
Masvidal

giphy.gif

He was in studio being interviewedn ESPN this morning. This sport is seriously going mainstream.

Cowboy mentioned during PBR because I used to know one of the dude's from Wyoming so I watched an hour of that shit.
"This rider is just like UFC's Cowboy, he'll take on any bull any time and place." (He appropriately finished lst.) That was on Fox.

Stipe is shown during a Football game on NBC or CBS I can't remember training an All-Pro defensive end.

These networks aren't even owned by Disney. Now Mas is in studio on ESPN this morning with very famous ESPN personalities.

Wow.

Last edited:

Realest in the game.

Jorge
“Gamebred”
Masvidal

giphy.gif

I like Jorge.

But lets be real.

The guy only shows up in his half of his fights. People have forgotten he's been in several really boring fights.

Quite often.....he doesn't bring it.

I like Jorge.

But lets be real.

The guy only shows up in his half of his fights. People have forgotten he's been in several really boring fights.

Hes on a tear though.. and its gonna be fire fight vs Nathan
I got Jorge on this one

Hes on a tear though.. and its gonna be fire fight vs Nathan
I got Jorge on this one

a two fight tear. Till and Askren.

His fight before those two was against Wonderboy. Who made Jorge look like an amateur.

But yes I do agree with you, I think he beats Nate.

I like Jorge.

But lets be real.

Let's be real, he's never been as hot as he is right now.

giphy.gif

Much more at stake, with many more eyes upon him. One would expect him to be fully aware that this is not the time to risk his momentum by coasting (as he's tended to occasionally do in the past).

Didn't Jorge hurt many of his opponents in the past and then just coasted to a tight decision that he often lost?

People don't like to remember that.

For someone who talks about how he doesn't need to talk like everyone else, he's sure talking a whole hell of a lot.

Back