Masvidal hates on Ben for disrespectful shit-talking... does same to Conor

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor hasn’t even said Jorge’s name once in any context... why is Jorge disrespecting him from left field?

Isn’t this exactly what he hated on Ben for?

He answered a question in an interview.

not sure if OP is serious or has suffered a KO-like concussion similar to Ben's causing complete retardation.

Masvidal reminds me of Conor in that he thinks it's OK to diss others - or he sees his dissing others as not dissing them, but speaking THE TRUTH - but when others diss him he goes ballistic.

Masvidal reminds me of Conor in that he thinks it's OK to diss others - or he sees his dissing others as not dissing them, but speaking THE TRUTH - but when others diss him he goes ballistic.

Narcissism/mental illness.

Masvidal, Conor, and Jon Jones.

Narcissism/mental illness.

Masvidal, Conor, and Jon Jones.

let's not forget this guy

giphy.gif

you dont understand meaning of "disrespectful"
yeah, it's not disrespectful to say "i want to break his face" and "it's an easy paycheck." I think we can all agree on that. but ben, now he was disrespectful and questioned jorge's manhood more than once and he paid the price by being KO'd, Masvidal bless.

Both ben and masvidal were picking fights for money

Come on now, if I tell you that Conor is the epitome of UFC buffoonness would you say I'm exaggerating?

Conor hasn’t even said Jorge’s name once in any context... why is Jorge disrespecting him from left field?

Isn’t this exactly what he hated on Ben for?
Cause Jorge can’t tell the difference between sports entertainment promotion and a Miami street fight.

You sound like a whiny girl. You probably got beat up by people like jorge back in the day.

let's not forget this guy

giphy.gif
it's like he got on the internet and caught aspergers from all the INCELs and now acts like this ^^^

he used to be normal and now he's got some kind of weird AFFLICTON (but not in the mma sense, brohams).

The gangster/thug people like Masvidal are usually the people with the thinnest skin, as they see everything as a reason to be angry and fight.

Jorge answered a question, and his answer wasnt a dis, he has confidence that he can beat conor. On the other hand Ben went in a bit extra talking about manhood, minority, the way he looks, acts and speaks....

Last edited:
He told Till he would break his face too, and Till said he was gonna knock him out. Its fight talk difference from calling someone dumb, and criticizing the way they talk.

it's like he got on the internet and caught aspergers from all the INCELs and now acts like this ^^^

he used to be normal and now he's got some kind of weird AFFLICTON (but not in the mma sense, brohams).

humble luke was actually a likeable guy, scenes in the aka training session videos with DC, Khabib and him are funny as hell. But dude is still a highschool jock in his head, some new kids arrive at school and the only way to stand his ground is by acting all fake tough and running his mouth.

Back