Master Troll Conor Mcgregor Sports illustrated Documentary

You realize your on sherdog right? There seems to be quite a bit of male posters who are obsessed with male fighters if you haven’t noticed lol (not that there’s anything wrong with that). Mescalinedreams just seems to like to clown around though, he’s not trolling per say he is just having a laugh.

didn't deny it!

Conor is still an exciting fighter, he's still a good fighter (he was probably a GREAT fighter for a short period of time as well), but lol @ movement, striking, and posture.

You must have never watched mma prior to 2013. and just because you watch a few fights a year and some highlights on youtube doesn't make you a student of boxing. Please pipe down.

aWxtlff.jpg

Conor is still an exciting fighter, he's still a good fighter (he was probably a GREAT fighter for a short period of time as well), but lol @ movement, striking, and posture.

You must have never watched mma prior to 2013. and just because you watch a few fights a year and some highlights on youtube doesn't make you a student of boxing. Please pipe down.
My good man

I know what I'm talking about

More than most

Believe it or not, I may or not be a great fighter myself

More material for his nuthuggers to claim he's the best? The bias for Mcg is soo annoying that people forget there's an entire roster on the UFC with more active and better fighters than him.

The admiration felt for Conor by a segment of his fanbase is a little overblown. Like to the point of being creepy as fuck.

Conor is an athlete in a niche sport who had a good run. He never defended a title, and he didn't cure polio or split the atom. He is an incredibly flawed person who is not handling his limited fame and fortune well.

There are people far more deserving of your admiration/blind worship.

My good man

I know what I'm talking about

More than most

Believe it or not, I may or not be a great fighter myself

i don't believe it. I'm all for hyping him up as a good fighter, and even saying that run to the titles was great. It was special. But he's definitely not what you said in OP.

i don't believe it. I'm all for hyping him up as a good fighter, and even saying that run to the titles was great. It was special. But he's definitely not what you said in OP.
Most people don't
Figures like Conor require you to read between the lines more than most.

It's very easy to see a skewed version of reality. Such is the nature of polarizing figures.

For mma though, what I said was quite accurate. If you asked most fighters, they would agree as well.

He definitely brought something else to the table for mma in the striking realm that wasn't really seen outside of Anderson.

be careful dude thinks he would beat Chris Leben...
And he trains with people that would be world class, WORLD class if they ever decided to fight but they dont..

Lol for whatever reason Conor threads are fun

Always pure chaos
They are all the same, zero chaos

Nuthuggers being delusional and triggered and counter nuthuggers (haters) hating

They are about as interesting as the million Paullie threads

Back