Mass Nutrition (why they suck)

thethirddiaz

vas a morir
Reaction score
Several months ago I ordered a few tubs of Muscle Milk from massnutrition.com. Ever since, I have been receiving spam mail from their site, which has no unsubscribe link. There also does not seem to be a way to change your account settings on their website when you log in. I attempted to email their support staff twice and still have not received a response 2 weeks later.

Finally, I called their office to complain but had to go through the "place an order" option (the only way to talk to a human) and the first associate told me to email support, which I had already done, and hung up before I could tell him. The second time, I told the guy I would be reporting them to the BBB, which I am in the process of doing. His response was "ok, go ahead."

I wanted to let fellow D&Sers know about this because I know I wouldn't have ordered from them if I had known how shady their company was. If you find them to have the best price on something, I recommend using a site like bb.com that price matches.

Wow that sucks. Sorry to hear that.

Finally, I called their office to complain but had to go through the "place an order" option (the only way to talk to a human) and the first associate told me to email support, which I had already done, and hung up before I could tell him. The second time, I told the guy I would be reporting them to the BBB, which I am in the process of doing. His response was "ok, go ahead."

As sad as it sounds, a lot of places don't give two shits about BBB threats because in most cases no one really follows through with the threat.

That sucks when they hang up on you like that, nothing pisses me off more. I was on hold for an hour and a half with my cell phone provider once, I was already in a bad mood but waiting on hold and getting transfered a bunch of times pissed me off even more. So when I started to complain the CSR was like "call back when you want to be more civil" and he hung up.

Thanks, guys. I'm really not all that upset about it. I just wanted to let everyone know that despite having a good price, this company sucks.

For things like the cell phone provider, it really sucks because sometimes you have so few options for changing companies. At least in this case I can not support them and buy from a company that is concerned about the customer.

broadway.jpg

thats why I always use a spam email address for ordering stuff.

i didnt like musle milk as a product now i can hate them as a company as well. w00t

i didnt like musle milk as a product now i can hate them as a company as well. w00t

Report em.

Slag them as much as possible too. I worked as a tech support for a couple of companies (Samsung, IRobot, Brother). If you ever released a call (hung up) for any other reason then someone harrasing/abusing you, you were done. Right then and there.

These guys sound like a joke, CS wise. You can report them for spamming too. I can't remember where, but people are starting to get in shit for it now, so take a look around and see who you can report that too.

See if you can get them to send you a postage-paid envelope and fill it with uranium.

Try buying from nutritionexpress.com they have really good prices and won't send you spam. I have ordered from them for a while they deliver fast and the only thing they have ever sent was weekly specials email that I requested.

Report them as spam to their IP holder.

Thats a shame you cant get them to help you out. >< Ive ordered things from them many times, and never had a problem with price / shipping or anything. And on the email side, I do notice the occasional spam from them, but yahoo automatically tosses it into my spam box so its not an issue. There should be a way where you can manually block their email address / ip address. Good luck with it though, its a shame things have to get to that point.

You're an idiot. It's not Cytosport that fucked 3D over

*scrubs Massnutrition.com off his website list*

It's really poor news, I hate hearing of bad customer service, I hope it eventually gets resolved.

hey, i was about to order from them about a week ago but i noticed a disclaimer before you finish your order saying that you agree to receive all the spam shit they are about to send you.....:icon_neut

so i didnt order

just thought i'd let u know about it though

Report them as spam to their IP holder.

How do I find out their IP holder? I've reported them to BBB, but that is all I could find out to do yet. I need to figure out who to report them to for spam.

hey, i was about to order from them about a week ago but i noticed a disclaimer before you finish your order saying that you agree to receive all the spam shit they are about to send you.....:icon_neut

so i didnt order

just thought i'd let u know about it though

Thanks. I'm usually good about checking that stuff, but IIRC I ordered over the phone, so I missed that notice.

Back