Social Maskless AOC Attends Elite $50k Per Ticket Met Gala In 'Tax The Rich' Dress

Umm, bruh…

20743064.jpg

This seems like literally peanuts compared to the usual lobbying boosts politicians receive

Did she just mess up by accepting it directly? Rather than having a friend accept the ticket who then gave it to her for "Christmas" or something?

There was a “ridiculous things AOC “ said V2 thread , not sure where it is.

How did she even graduate college?? Anyways

There was a “ridiculous things AOC “ said V2 thread , not sure where it is.

How did she even graduate college?? Anyways

I love how everything is such a serious emergency to these drama queens, when they're the targets of mockery.

"Have no fear citizens! Me and my team are assessing on how to move forward on this."

Yeah, might have to bring in the big guns on this to deal with a clearly labeled "parody" account. Might have to get the FBI involved on this one. A Democrat is being mocked.

Take the left vs Right out of it. There are folks both sides can agree are total jackasses. Not only is AOC on that list, she looks like one physically. I hope she realizes with all the fame she gets for being a dumbass, she will be the one of the people she targets with tax the rich stuff.....But hey people steal and loot from High End stores because they are hungry and need bread.

Back