Masdival is the favorite?

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Vs Usman? How?

Yeh, I fucked up my last post.

The article I read had Masdival as the -200 fav over Usman who was -260

Meaning you get $200 on Mas/$260 Usman to get a $100 return.

Masvidal is hot right now... Serving three piece and soda on the weekends and also hiring out for a good old baptism...

If that's true I will make a bet on Usman. That is nuts.

If those are the odds it makes betting on anyone worthless. That's gonna shake out soon.

Really? Everything I’ve read has Usman as the favorite. You sure you didn’t reverse the numbers?

If that's true I'm betting the basement on Susman. That is nuts.

Wait until June, then you'll see how far the betting lines will change.
Most people wait until fight week before placing bets.

-200 vs -260

Their both favored, fucking Vegas animals

All kidding aside, Usman is the favorite. My site has him -225 and masvidal at +175

Bovada has Usman -240 and Masvidal +190. Sounds about right. Usman should win but Jorge got a striker's chance.

I can see either being the fav. Masvidal is probably the betting favorite atm because of name rec and people are putting on his name.

All the odds I can find have Usman as a heavy favorite, and rightly so.

Pretty sure Mas is +200, -200 makes no logical sense if Usman is -260. Meaning the article you read had a typo or you have a typo in the OP.

If that's true I will make a bet on Usman. That is nuts.

giphy.gif

Instead of whining and moaning about the easy money, just stay quiet and place those bets.

Masvidal is not the favorite. If you are seeing -200 for one fighter and -260 for the other, then someone fucked up. Only a complete shit book would have both fighters at -200 or more.

On Facebook 80% of voters had masvidal finishing the fight and 93% had him winning.

Vs Usman? How?

Yeh, I fucked up my last post.

The article I read had Masdival as the -200 fav over Usman who was -260

Meaning you get $200 on Mas/$260 Usman to get a $100 return.
counting2.gif
I'm confused
{<huh}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back