shunK-1fan

Musashi by Decision
@purple
Reaction score
Out of nowhere :eek:

Kickboxing match. 5 rounds

They should do a Masato vs Buakaw exhibition fight

the time is coming guys!!!!!

unfortunately i am going to be traveling without any internet signal,someone could send me the video of this fight in PV without spoilers when it comes out to youtube?

the Kunlun event also if possible :)

happy NYE to everyone!!!!

masato seems very very natural. comes out of a long retirement and looks like hulk. nothing fishy going on of course

masato seems very very natural. comes out of a long retirement and looks like hulk. nothing fishy going on of course
Because he's on PED's! 90% of all boxers, MMA fighters and kickboxers at the top are on some form of PEDs now days and I don't even know why people still act surprised. You think Buakaw is natural?

Because he's on PED's! 90% of all boxers, MMA fighters and kickboxers at the top are on some form of PEDs now days and I don't even know why people still act surprised. You think Buakaw is natural?

word on the street is Yodsaenklai is juicing.

cheater

Most fighters in MMA and boxing that got caught lost the fight they got caught in. PEDs or steroids don't make fighters more skillful. They just help with recovery, injuries and allow a fighter to train harder for longer. If it was up to me I would legalise most of them as long as the fighters team no what their doing. At least that way fighters would be a lot more motivated and in shape. Jomthong needs that shit!

Definitely since the Kem fight and maybe messed around with it a little before
You mean right when he turned around his career which was starting to get spotted with losses and he's gone on a streak since then. Coincidence?

Y'all think Petro is juicing?

You mean right when he turned around his career which was starting to get spotted with losses and he's gone on a streak since then. Coincidence?

Y'all think Petro is juicing?

petro def is.
even some of his hardcore fanboys were talking about it.

Most fighters in MMA and boxing that got caught lost the fight they got caught in. PEDs or steroids don't make fighters more skillful. They just help with recovery, injuries and allow a fighter to train harder for longer. If it was up to me I would legalise most of them as long as the fighters team no what their doing. At least that way fighters would be a lot more motivated and in shape. Jomthong needs that shit!

cheating in sports is fucking lame and cheating in a sport where there is physical violence towards an opponent is even worse. your hero (according to you) is a cheating coward who uses doping to help him inflict damage on his opponent

let's bring a gun to the ring as well, why not?

sittichai looks like he went shopping at the lab pharmacy too

i was reading sudsakorn wife rant on face time ago and she was pissed at someone sudsakorn fought with if i'm not mistaken,who gain in a short time too much muscle mass and it's known he's using...someone in thai fight.

cheating in sports is fucking lame and cheating in a sport where there is physical violence towards an opponent is even worse. your hero (according to you) is a cheating coward who uses doping to help him inflict damage on his opponent

let's bring a gun to the ring as well, why not?
Then 90% of top kickboxers, boxers and MMA fighters are cheating cowards.

Edit: the only reason they don't bring a gun to a fight is because it's too obvious and they'd be found out immediately.

Masato actually looks more muscular to me now then when he was still fighting.

sittichai looks like he went shopping at the lab pharmacy too

i was reading sudsakorn wife rant on face time ago and she was pissed at someone sudsakorn fought with if i'm not mistaken,who gain in a short time too much muscle mass and it's known he's using...someone in thai fight.

but but but thai fightes can't afford doping?
but but but yod was accused years ago and it was all nonsense?

Back