Masato Shorts?

woogie12

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I know this is a ridiculous longshot, but I was just curious if anyone had any idea where you could get Masato's Champion shorts from the 07 MAX.

Or any champion fight gear.

Thanks in advance.

if you can find the japanese champion website, that'd be a good start, but apart from that alot of Masato's gear is custom made. I remember someone telling me about a fashion boutique in Tokyo that custom made one set of his shorts.

~Foz

if all else fails you can custom make some shorts at muaythaistuff.com. btw did anybody else get their email about the clearance sale?

yeah but if you go to the website i suggested you will notice that the custom shorts come in 3 basic styles: muay thai, boxing, and k1

you wont find his shorts though.....you'd probably have more luck finding THE shorts he wore....but them they would cost more than a car.

Nah I figured that, I was just looking for something similar. Unfortunately I'm sure shipping is gonna be unbelievable.

shipping of a pair of shorts from japan shouldn't be more than $10 to $15 for EMS I would think

Gnarly, thanks. When I get around to it I'll order some.

I need some of the animal print vale tudo shorts the Gono has sported. I like those Misaki shorts though and would buy a pair too if someone offered it for a reasonable price.

Back