Mas thinks a "concentrated" Woodley beats Kamaru but...

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Says he beats Kamaru convincingly because of the disparity in the stand up and that Usman is pillow fisted.

Hard to see that when Woodley has much better TDD than Masvidal and much more power as well. Woodley has real one punch KO power, Mas doesn't. And we all saw what Kamaru did to Woodley.

He seems delusional if he thinks he can just wipe the floor with Usman.

What do you think? Is he buying into his own hype a bit too much?

Woodley is a whiney BLACK pussy that will wait 3 minutes for his opponent to do anything and try to look for a big overhand counter.
Call him what you want, and I'm not really a fan but he still has more KOs than Masvidal and Kamaru combined. If you don't think he has real one punch KO power, you're either a casual or a dumbass.

Masvidal can beat Usman. It's an extremely tough fight for him, but with the right preparation and game plan, it can certainly be done. I would have to favor Usman though.

It's hard for me to imagine Woodley beating Usman after seeing the first fight, and seeing how tentative he was. But, he is known to do that in some fights, and in others he throws caution to the wind like in the Lawler and Till fights. I'd still favor Usman in the rematch.

"More power"
"Better TDD"

That's oversimplifying, fighting is not a video game.

You have to look at how each athlete you've mentioned actually generates that powerful blow and how they react defensively in most cases.

Both can win if they land a clean power shot, but Usman most likely beats both.

Says he beats Kamaru convincingly because of the disparity in the stand up and that Usman is pillow fisted.
Hard to see that when Woodley has much better TDD than Masvidal and much more power as well. Woodley has real one punch KO power, Mas doesn't. And we all saw what Kamaru did to Woodley.
He seems delusional if he thinks he can just wipe the floor with Usman.
What do you think? Is he buying into his own hype a bit too much?
giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back