MAS can run from Leon... yet Leon needs to fight guys ranked below him??

Fedor Emelianenko

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mas is literally running away from Leon like Usain Bolt. Leon has earned his stripes he should be given the Mas fight or a title shot, he has earned it.

How many times have we seen guys on the cusp of a title shot get beaten and never get the chance to fight for one again.. even though they earned it.

You hate Leon we get it... but Why should he have to fight Wonderboy... who got koed by a LW.... meanwhile MAS can duck Leon like a coward.

MAS literally sucker punched Leon, then did all he could to avoid a fight in the octagon.

Leon would SMOKE Mas with ease, it would look just like this.

tumblr_nmz7h5Nkxw1rofocqo1_400.gif

NarrowFakeIberianbarbel-size_restricted.gif

ImpishShallowAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam-size_restricted.gif

Double standards.

Masvidal ducking Leon is the biggest duck in UFC history.

Last edited:
UFC should, in my opinion, have the power to "force" fights. I do understand someone disagree about their purse. I will never understand how the ufc let its fighters to "pick" fights so easily. That fight should be mandatory the moment they brawl backstage.

It’s not a double standard, more like you’re making a spurious and sophomoric false equivalence.

I don’t care about either one. But they are different topics. Leon is playing hardball and wants a top 5. Masvidal is playing hardball and wants a big payday.

As it stands now, Masvidal seems to have more negotiation leverage. This isn’t really debatable (though some may debate that he shouldn’t or it shouldn’t matter).

I hope they both get what they want.

Masvidal is ranked lower than Edwards. Masvidal is #4 and Wonderboy is #5. Why couldn't he just fight Wonderboy? Masvidal doesn't owe Leon shit. Leon was the one who made the decision to start talking shit to Jorge and approach him. That's on Leon.

Mas is literally running away from Leon like Usain Bolt. Leon has earned his stripes he should be given the Mas fight or a title shot, he has earned it.

How many times have we seen guys on the cusp of a title shot get beaten and never get the chance to fight for one again.. even though they earned it.

You hate Leon we get it... but Why should he have to fight Wonderboy... who got koed by a LW.... meanwhile MAS can duck Leon like a coward.

Double standards.

People actually want to fight Masvidal. Both Nate and Colby want that fight. On the other hand no no one is interested in Leon. He has to create interest by beating a top 5 guy.

Masvidal is ranked lower than Edwards. Masvidal is #4 and Wonderboy is #5. Why couldn't he just fight Wonderboy? Masvidal doesn't owe Leon shit. Leon was the one who made the decision to start talking shit to Jorge and approach him. That's on Leon.
Mas sucker punched Leon?? Remember that? Perfect fight buildup, huge fight... Yet mas can duck Leon for dear life.

It’s not a double standard, more like you’re making a spurious and sophomoric false equivalence.

I don’t care about either one. But they are different topics. Leon is playing hardball and wants a top 5. Masvidal is playing hardball and wants a big payday.

As it stands now, Masvidal seems to have more negotiation leverage. This isn’t really debatable (though some may debate that he shouldn’t or it shouldn’t matter).

I hope they both get what they want.

Leon wants mas, he has said this a million times. He also signed to fight Woodley.

Mas is ducking Leon like a beech tree

Mas sucker punched Leon?? Remember that? Perfect fight buildup, huge fight... Yet mas can duck Leon for dear life.
It's not a sucker punch when you interrupt another man's interview by talking shit and approaching them. What the fuck did he think was going to happen? They were going to hug and shake hands?

It's not a sucker punch when you interview another man's interview by talking shit and approaching them. What the fuck did he think was going to happen? They were going to hug and shake hands?

It is a sucker punch, he walked up to him with his hands behind his back and punched him in the face.

Definition of sucker punch.

Now he is running away like a coward as he would get exposed and we all know it.

MAS literally sucker punched Leon, then did all he could to avoid a fight in the octagon.

Double standards.
Yes. This is not a sport. It's prizefighting. Entertainment that features martial arts.

So yeah masvidal can jump the line if the fans want to see that. Boring mandatories don't sell.

Is it fair? Nope. Is it the reality? Yes

The fact that UFC didn't make that fight when they had the chance is nonsense. Instead they made up some stupid ass BMF title

I don't think we will at this point, and the hype for it is nowhere near where it could've been if they scheduled it directly after the backstage nonsense

Such a missed opportunity and it is Masvidals fault for ducking him..

How can you sucker punch a man... then refuse to fight him on the octagon.

Back