Mary Kay Letourneau died at 58

raty tat tat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:
The teacher whom seamed to start the teacher
student hook up craze of the 2000s dies.

If there a thread on this already deleate mods

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ki...t-58/281-3d2eddeb-20b4-4955-8ba5-d351ac4800b7
MARY KAY LETOURNEAU DIES AT 58
The former Burien teacher served time in jail for raping a 12-year-old student. She later married that student, Vili Fualaau. Letourneau died of cancer.

Interestingly enough, her father John G. Schmitz was a far-right Republican congressman from California and her mother was a conservative political commentator until a sex scandal ruined their careers. The sex scandal started when her father's illegitimate baby son was treated for a suspicious penis injury that doctors believed was deliberate. They forced the mother to reveal who the father was and she named Mary Kay's father as the father of the baby boy as well as an older girl. Schmitz got kicked out of the John Birch Society for extremism and lost his committee chairmanship after putting out an antisemitic and homophobic press release. He was also a holocaust denier.

vintage-moonshine-tool-How-To-Make-A-Moonshine-Still-ss-Feature.jpg
wood310.jpg

[<cena1}

RIP. I don't think she deserved to go to prison or be made a spectacle of, TBH.

It's a double standard but I have trouble accepting a grown man having a relationship with a 12 year old girl, not necessarily the other way around.
Well it sure seemed to mess up her victim. He ended up stuck in a Stockholm syndrome type of relationship with her, that lasted until like last year.

He said that he didnt fully realize how manipulative it all was until he basically was both an adult and able to get some space from her. Cases like this are exactly why people are against these relationships regardless of gender or consent. Because these are children their consent is meaningless and there's no way they're on an even playing field intellectually.

Well it sure seemed to mess up her victim. He ended up stuck in a Stockholm syndrome type of relationship with her, that lasted until like last year.

He said that he didnt fully realize how manipulative it all was until he basically was both an adult and able to get some space from her. Cases like this are exactly why people are against these relationships regardless of gender or consent. Because these are children their consent is meaningless and there's no way they're on an even playing field intellectually.

Please he had her entire prison/jail stints to distance himself from her. He was married to her from the time he was 22 until he was 36. So he wasn’t an adult until he was 36?

It's a double standard but I have trouble accepting a grown man having a relationship with a 12 year old girl, not necessarily the other way around.
Exactly. It is a double standard. But some double standards are just needed and/or not wrong. For instance, if a woman is being a bitch - a real cunt, you can’t just fucking KO her like you could a dude who was doing the same thing. While both are illegal, one makes you a hero, the other a pariah. Even if it was a woman sized guy you KOed, people would still be like “He shouldn’t have been talking all that shit.” Whereas if you did it to a woman, they would say you’re a scumbag. And they would be right.

Please he had her entire prison/jail stints to distance himself from her. He was married to her from the time he was 22 until he was 36. So he wasn’t an adult until he was 36?
Her jail stints? You mean when he was middle to high school aged? And every time she was out of jail she would immediately contact him. So all throughout his formative years he was never free of her. The point is if someone is allowed to manipulate you the entire time you're growing up, you just might grow up to be fucked up.

This guy was a father before he was even old enough for high school. This is the other side of but he's a guy and he got off, so it must have been nothing but good for him!

I get what you're saying, I still think that 12 is too young, a 16 year old boy hooking up with his teacher gets a pass from me, the other way around seems like exploitation.

I actually know of a guy who lives near me who hooked up with his teacher several times when 15, he's now a grown man but looks on those times very fondly. He was a big guy and she a tiny blonde, he certainly could have gotten out of that situation if he wanted.

I went to the grade school she taught at but it was before her time. Guess it wouldn't have worked out because of my age.

Too soon?

Hey now, don't talk sense it's sherdog and it was a female so it's all good with these closet perverts.

These Female teacher younger male student relationships fuck the kid up just as bad as they would a female student.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back