News Marvel Studios Comic-Con 2022 (Phase 5 and 6 Line-Up Including Avengers 5 and 6)

Underwhelmed with Phase 4 thus far, but that Wakanda Forever trailer was great. Solid change of pace from MoM and Thor L&T. Both of those films trailers had me worried, but BP2 got me psyched.

Honestly I’d be fine with Nakia or Mbaku becoming Panther. Lupitas a great actress so I’d think she could pull it off.
Yeah, i am hyped for BP2 after that trailer. I'm actually liking the idea of Aztec Namor more a bit as well...fits in with the whole mysterious and hidden society idea like Wakanda.

They showed a baby being born there as well, so we may eventually have a T'Challa replacement. There is a recent story in the comics that deals with a wormhole/time travel and a galactic Wakandan empire set up by other Wakandans that T'Challa has to dismantle..could be used in a way to age up T'Challa junior IF that's what the future plan is with BP

and concept of mutants all at one time.

The mutant concept popped up at the end of Ms Marvel's last episode with her being told she is a mutant. There's a couple of bars from the Xmen cartoon theme song there too...

The mutant concept popped up at the end of Ms Marvel's last episode with her being told she is a mutant. There's a couple of bars from the Xmen cartoon theme song there too...

Oh yeah, I saw it, I meant in a broader sense, in other movies and shows, and from a more credible source than her high school buddy.
There were rumors of Rogue being in 'The Marvels', which would make sense considering her history with Captain Marvel, and them saying that Kamala is a mutant.

Unless cancelled armor wars would be phase 6.
Deadpool 3 could be in there, I feel some mutant/X-Men movie or series will be there though.
I am pretty sure writer for Armor Wars said today that it’s not cancelled. Among films we have unofficially announced Shang Chi 2 and another Spider-Man trilogy and among series Nova, Wonder Man, Wakanda and Shang Chi spin-off (which rumoured to be animated). I think there is also rumours for Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel and Moon Knight second seasons. And rumoured Man-Thing Halloween special for next year (another rumor that all Halloween specials will end with a Midnight Sons movie).

Unless cancelled armor wars would be phase 6.
Deadpool 3 could be in there, I feel some mutant/X-Men movie or series will be there though.
And I forgot rumoured World War Hulk movie, which rumours says starts shooting this/early next year.

I am pretty sure writer for Armor Wars said today that it’s not cancelled. Among films we have unofficially announced Shang Chi 2 and another Spider-Man trilogy and among series Nova, Wonder Man, Wakanda and Shang Chi spin-off (which rumoured to be animated). I think there is also rumours for Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel and Moon Knight second seasons. And rumoured Man-Thing Halloween special for next year (another rumor that all Halloween specials will end with a Midnight Sons movie).
The rumored animated shang chi spin off could actually be zombies as Shang-chi, Katie, and death dealer seem are part of it.

The rumored animated shang chi spin off could actually be zombies as Shang-chi, Katie, and death dealer seem are part of it.
From what I’ve seen seems like they are already in the process of casting voice actors for rumoured animated Shang Chi spin-off and it’s set in the past (like a few centuries ago) and seems like aliens and alien stuff (10 rings and bangle of Kamala Khan) are one of the plot points.

I love superhero movies but am I burnt out? Think the recent Marvel stuff lost me. I watched Shang chi, Dr strange, Moonknight, Eternals, Black widow and they were all average at best. Was previously excited for Thor as his infinity war story arc was badass and was hoping for a comeback story after endgame to badass levels. All signs/reviews point to it being average.

Spiderman no way home was S tier but 1 movie out excellent movie out of the many offerings this "phase" couldnt save it for me.

Excited for Daredevil for sure but I actually dont think Disney can do it as good as Netflix.

Secret Invasion coming out Spring 2023.

FYZAac6UsAASGaN

Secret Invasion without Norman Osborn?

<DisgustingHHH>

Oh shit, I totally forgot Doom is supposed to be here. If the movie is great, that would be the cherry on top.

Doom's the only part of WF that would make me go and see the movie in the cinema. I'll wait until his participation is confirmed or denied before I decide to buy a ticket.

Doom's the only part of WF that would make me go and see the movie in the cinema. I'll wait until his participation is confirmed or denied before I decide to buy a ticket.
What if it’s 4 second post-credit scene with 0 lines and stand-in in a mask?

New She-Hulk: Attorney at Law trailer:

The CGI is a massive improvement over the teaser trailer. Tim Roth usually puts in a good shift. Wong's always fun. Not sure about the whole breaking the fourth wall stuff, although I acknowledge it's comic book accurate.

Beta-Hulk makes me sad. And you wouldn't like me when I'm sad:(

I also remembered there is rumours for Young Avengers, Wanda solo, Nomad, Ghost Rider projects. And pretty sure back when they were filming She-Hulk there were info that they had t-shirts or cups or something that said “She-Hulk season 1” which probably means another season.

Back