Marty (Kamaru Usman) discusses how he was falsely arrested during college

Obviously he didn't find it that devastating because he didn't return to Nigeria.

I buy his story completely, but most college males regardless of skin colour are picked out by cops. Cops are completely bias towards College age males. I was confronted at least 5 times for fitting a "Description" during my college days. I spent time in a holding cell with one of my friends for fitting a "description" of 2 males who were causing issues at a bar 2 blocks away, we later found out these 2 fucks sexually assaulted a bartender. It was completely unlawful detainment, but we were expecting it after all the times cops would try to act tough with us. And we were a couple of white boys, one really italian and I'm dark haired frenchmen.

Why are so many Americans so obsessed with race? I live in Slavic country where majority of population is 99% white, but we never talk about race or racial injustice as Americans do. I also suspect that majority of liberal Americans just say they are not racist because deep down they are (latently). I would say an average conservative person here is much more ideologically liberal than average american liberal.

99% of the population is white but you never talk about race or racial injustice as Americans do?

Um, ok.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back