Martin v Joshua...gone in 90 seconds

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
So the tickets went on sale this morning, and sold out in 90 seconds

Pretty impressive and goes to show just how popular Joshua is in the part of the world

Should be interesting while it lasts

Won't be so great if that's how long the fight lasts

I seriously thought this was a prediction about how long Martin would last.

I was one who thought Martin was terrible. I went and watched a few of his fights and he actually has some good skills, quick hands and puts combinations together well. I actually think he may give Joshua some problems if he can take a punch.

I wonder if I was the only one who thought the thread title meant the fight was off?

I rate Whyte as a better technician at this point in time and I don't see how Martin can last more than 4 rounds. Hope I'm wrong though, nothing better then seeing a hype train derailed at high speed.

I have a strong feeling that Martin will beat Joshua

I still can't believe that Charles Martin is a HW champion...

I still can't believe that Charles Martin is a HW champion...
Well, get over it. It was one of the most unlikely things I've seen as a fan of boxing, but that's how politics work. An influential figure used their influence to get their guy an undeserved title shot. Par for the course in boxing.

from what i've seen of Martin, he looks OK, but he has fought a pretty low caliber of opponent so far

he should have a fair bit of confidence with him being unbeaten, but i wouldn't be surprised to see that knocked out of him pretty quickly

it's a good fight IMO, 2 guys who needs to step up in competition who are fighting each other

it's pretty bad that it's for a belt, but TBH, it's just a belt, the champion is Fury, anyone else holding belts are just that, beltholders who aren't really worthy of any sort of credit until they become the champion

I am very interested how he reacts if Martin can take his punches

Back