Mars Volta Singer Says His Dog Was Killed By Scientologists Protecting That ’70s Show Actor

he sound likes a chick.

i could show evidence, i could name names, but i wont.

yawn.

Wouldn't surprise me if true. These people are known for organized gang-stalking. It's an accepted policy.
The term Fair Game is used to describe policies and practices carried out by the Church of Scientology towards people and groups it perceives as its enemies. Founder of Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard, established the policy in the 1950s, in response to criticism both from within and outside his organization.[1][2] Individuals or groups who are "Fair Game" are judged to be a threat to the Church and, according to the policy, can be punished and harassed using any and all means possible.[1][2][3] In 1968, Hubbard officially canceled use of the term "Fair Game" because of negative public relations it caused, although the Church's aggressive response to criticism continued.[1]

Applying the principles of Fair Game, Hubbard and his followers targeted many individuals as well as government officials and agencies, including a program of covert and illegal infiltration of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and other United States government agencies during the 1970s.[1][2] They also conducted private investigations, character assassination and legal action against the Church's critics in the media.[1] The policy remains in effect and has been defended by the Church of Scientology as a core religious practice.[4][5][6]

Starting in the 1980s, for their major branch in Los Angeles, California, the Scientology organization largely switched from using church members in harassment campaigns to hiring private investigators, including former and current Los Angeles police officers. The reason seemed to be that this gave the church a layer of protection in case embarrassing tactics were used and made public.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_(Scientology)

Anybody that gets involved with these organizations with incredible bullshit origin stories gets what they deserve. Scientology, Mormons, Vegans....it’s all hooey.

Not cool.. not cool at all.

Enjoyed this character in that 70s show but knowing he is a scientology freak kind of ruins it for me.

BTW. I still have One Armed Scissor in my cell phone playlist.

fucking assholes if they kill my dog id burn those fancy scientology buildings to the ground

fucking assholes if they kill my dog id burn those fancy scientology buildings to the ground
images

True story, I've never met an attractive scientologist, and I've met several.

Now there's a headline you don't see everyday.

hey look, it's another religion protecting it's sexual predators.
they should go ask the catholic church for pointers.

This guy went on some MeToo rant when I saw At The Drive In at aftershock in 2018. Only guy to get all political if you don’t count GWAR.

had a great show though

RIP doggie

The Church of Scientology is primeval. Frankly, I'd like us to devote a major FBI operation to just ramming the full power of the American government down this organizations throat. Sting these chodes until they find something they can use to revoke nonprofit status, religious exemptions, preclude special permits, all of it.

Cosigned. And if anyone did that to one of my pets, I would happily and readily serve any prison sentence as punishment for what I would do to to them and their families. Brainwashed idiots or not, I would serve them up a plate of vigilante justice that borders on sadistic.

Back