Marlon Starling I am answering questions Live for Sherdoggers

What inspired you to get into boxing?

what was your favorite part about coming up as a boxer?

who were some guys who were extremely talented and surprised you but never achieved what you thought they were capable of?

What inspired you to get into boxing?

what was your favorite part about coming up as a boxer?

who were some guys who were extremely talented and surprised you but never achieved what you thought they were capable of?

Great questions sir.
I was starting off slow and easy, but you hit it out of the park lol.

best opponent

best moment in boxing

favorite or most important coaching?from futch

favorite cheat meal

hero in the sport

overall hero

hardest training camp

saddest loss for the sport

favorite fight to watch

favorite punch / combo

best old timer we have forgotten or doesn't get mentioned enough

amend my earlier one
favorite punch / combo vs most successful for you? one and the same or different ?

Hello champ,

What was the plan for Breland I and what were the adjustments made on both sides for the rematch ?

Thanks

What involvement do you have in boxing to this day if any? Do you coach at all currently or have you ever?

Who were some of the best coaches you ever had and why? What do you think makes a coach great? Many cite in sport credentials for coaches while many of the best coaches were never world class boxers, what other qualities make a coach great?

What’s your most satisfying win?

What are your thoughts on weigh ins and their timing before fights?

how much impact did an easy or hard cut have on your performance, and did you ever change your approach to a fight due to the after effects of a weight cut?

When the game Undisputed boxing comes out will you fight us?

Dream opponent and why ….or what’s the hardest you’ve been hit

Don Curry was destined for greatness at one time. How highly do you rate him? Thank you Champ.

Donald Curry is obviously his toughest opponent, at least imo

They had a lot of similarities. Curry was being viewed as the next big thing before his shocking loss to Honeygan

The magic man showed Lloyd's true level in their fight

Back