News Marlon "Chito" Vera vs. Davey Grant rematch booked for UFC event, June 19th

Who wins?

• Total voters

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
15th ranked Marlon Vera will return to the octagon to fight Davey Grant in a rematch on June 19 at a UFC Fight Night Event

Last edited:
Their first fight was bizarre, but they've both come a long way since, especially Chito. Actually looking forward to it.

Their first fight was bizarre, but they've both come a long way since, especially Chito. Actually looking forward to it.

I didn't know they've fought before, thanks for the info.

Chito is gonna sleep this guy, he hasn’t hit his ceiling yet and I think he’s gonna come back stronger from that Aldo fight.

Grant will be slept!

<{JustBleed}>

Like Grant, very easy to root for, but his win streak ends here

Good match up.

I'll be rooting for Davey Grant pretty hard.

He'll likely be the underdog and seems like a good dude. Chito on the other hand, not so much.

Fun scrap - not sure atm - prolly Vera...

Grant isn’t that good but he’s fun for sure. would be pretty cool if he won this

Grant's a great bloke and on good form but Vera runs through him IMO.

Grant already has a win over him, UFC punishing Chito for exposing their mud covered golden boy

LiquidSphericalAmphiuma-size_restricted.gif

I wanna see Chito double derail the O'Malley hype train all over again if I could

O'Malley reportedly backed out of the rematch, lol. But imo it's much better to have their rematch when both of them has racked up some good wins and run it back in a fight where the stakes are higher, like winner moves to top 10 or winner gets a top 5, something like that.

I want Vera to win. Grant has busted my parlays multiple times now. Kinda makes me mad.

{<jimmies}
(Good for him though lol)

Back