Mark "Super Samoan" Hunt's message for Overeem

complain about previous opponent using roids

call out someone who had been caught using roids

Hunt has taken too many shots the the head

I'm surprised something like this isn't already in fighters contracts.

overeem should only agree if he gets a clause that says if he beats hunt he gets hunt's purse too

just man up and winner take all no matter what.

Also I think Hunt needs to just retire. He obviously has traumatic brain injury to be making demands like this.

You guys still bashing Hunt when the word the first time around was, "Well, why did he sign to fight Lesnar- a guy who he already suspected was juicing?"

What Hunt is doing here is the right thing.

Which would then also go for tainted supplements, right? And would be against commission rules. And violates Overeem's contract by doing so. It's a good cause but needs reforming to get it done across the board, meaning it won't happen and if Hunt won't fight unless it's done the rematch won't happen.

would be nice if Ubereem from K1 days shows for that fight

thats how you know a motherfucker is clean

The Lesnar vs Overeem weigh ins is on the Mt. Rushmore of PED usage

"nah mark, i'm good. we can fight but no clause. look at me! would someone wearing this shirt really cheat?"

alistair-overeem-drug-free.jpg

Reem is the last person to do something like that.

I really would enjoy Reem vs Hunto though.

Only someone who IS cheating wouldn't agree to that simple request.

1. Cry about steroids.

2. Accept a fight with a known roid user anyway.

3. Lose.

4. Cry about steroids again.

I honestly think Mark beats Overeem at this point in the rematch, not sure why but I see it happening same way as the Mir fight.

Hunt is doing what every fighter should do. Finally someone stepping up to the plate.

I think Hunt beats Reem. I wish UFC would make this right, love this fight.

Their was a time when Mark Hunt was universally loved by all. Ever since that Brock fight tho.... Only person I've seen have a fanbase dip like that is Wanderila Silva.

Back