Mark needs to fight as soon as possible ro stop this

Hunt needs to stop being so fucking salty.

He is one of my favorites but he is acting like a complete douche bag.

I doubt he gives a single fuck what you guys think.

Look at you all running from one Hunt thread to another complaining about him complaining.
Atleast he has a reason to complain.

leisgiafjskldldglz6t.jpg

People will stop talking shit about this after one good fight.

When the fighter depressed,give him what works best.Fight.And he still is fighter

Nope. He needs to sue the UFC as soon as possible.

Show them your teeth Mark. Fuck the PC haters. The LAW is on your side !

Which law, specifically would allow him to sue the UFC?

Allowing Lesnar to compete even though they knew he failed a PED test. Putting Mark Hunts life in danger. Breaking their own contracts and policies.

Allowing Lesnar to compete even though they knew he failed a PED test. Putting Mark Hunts life in danger. Breaking their own contracts and policies.
1: They knew he failed what PED test before they let him compete? Which test did he fail that they knew about, I'm ignorant to this proof.
2: How did they put his life in danger more than any other sanctioned fight, unless you have proof on point one. They were both allowed the same weight going in, 265, so please explain how that's law breaking
3: Which policy and which contract?

It seems this whole thing is predicated on your belief that they tested him before, knew he failed, and said let's go with the fight anyway. If that's the case, how do you know, or does Mark know, or is there any proof of this?

1: They knew he failed what PED test before they let him compete? Which test did he fail that they knew about, I'm ignorant to this proof.
2: How did they put his life in danger more than any other sanctioned fight, unless you have proof on point one. They were both allowed the same weight going in, 265, so please explain how that's law breaking
3: Which policy and which contract?

It seems this whole thing is predicated on your belief that they tested him before, knew he failed, and said let's go with the fight anyway. If that's the case, how do you know, or does Mark know, or is there any proof of this?

You are asking me for proof as if I work in the UFC headquarters.

Lesnar failed a june 28 sample. UFC 200 was on the 9th of july. What more do you want ? That's 12 days...

Not to mention he failed an in-competition test as well.

Back