Mark Mu

Negative Zero

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
EDIT: I wrote this when I was drunk. Not my best work. Leave now pretty much.

Hello Sherdog posters and lurkers, welcome to another edition of "Negative Zero Predicts Fights and People Give Him Shit" Volume 7 or so.

Today we are looking at the main event of Gegard Mousasi vs Mark Mu

Last edited:
Munoz via GnP would be cool but I see a Mousasi UD as the most likely outcome.

Now now, I just taught you how to type his name correctly after all.

That character is not part of the English language, sir, therefore I will not use it when writing in the English language; just like how I won't all of a sudden write Фёдор Емельяненко in the middle of an English sentence.

Munoz's wrestling has turned out not to be the best when it comes to MMA even though he had a great amateur wrestling career. I got Mousasi via TKO in the 3rd or 4th round.

ousasi always has a hard time vs wreslers . but he should win since he is a better fighter

Mousasi by vicious KO!

Mousasi might not have the best TDD, however it's good enough to stuff Munoz.

Mousasi by TKO.

That character is not part of the English language, sir, therefore I will not use it when writing in the English language; just like how I won't all of a sudden write Фёдор Емельяненко in the middle of an English sentence.
Yes but it's only one character change, it's like typing "pi

Munoz has a habit of Overeeming it (losing in brutal fashion), that being said Moose hasn't had a KO/TKO finish in almost 3 years.

I'm going out on a limb here, since it is a 5 round fight and Munoz has never gone past 3, KO by Mousasi in RD 4

Munoz is better at entangled close up wrestling when going for takedowns from range I fear where he might land. I hope he worked on his defense and speed overall. This fight is tough to call because Munoz is so all over the place skill wise and Mousasi should clearly be the favorite but we'll see if he's hungry.

Back