Mark "Little Polar Bear Hunt" vs Derrick "Black Beast" Lewis (make your picks)

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
19047560_302188090222838_2087233719_n.png

DAfd-pLW0AAuRIR.png:orig

Mark "Bunyip" Hunt

Is that Mark's nickname if so it is the dumbest nickname for a monster I ever heard

I'm predicting that two fat asses will swing and miss for two rounds and one round of clinch hugging (neither of em will want to get KTFO'd) and then after being gassed Mark Hunt gets a lucky swing KO in round 4 or 5.

I never realised that "Hunt" was part of his nickname? Is he just called Mark in real life? Like Cher or Madonna?

Not sure Hassy can handle BBC.

Black Beast by wearing Hunt down and TKO him in 2nd round.

Hunt has lost his trigger.

Noobs... Hunt has more ways to win. He's a better fighter in every aspect... about 90% likely to win by knockout... I'm giving BB 10% chance because I like the guy & don't want to see him knocked out.

I think theyll both gas and then wont have enough juice left to KO the other, so itll go split decision for Derek.

Can go either way really Hunt hits very hard it will stupid for Lewis to exchange punches in close range with him he must fight long and he might win

If Hunt can't beat Lewis he's done, Hunt may have slowed down a bit but he showed against Reem he still has slick skills. If Lewis shows up like he did against Browne there's no way he wins, Hunt looked much better in his recent losses than Lewis did in his win.

i was...giong to say some shit, but then I saw the Hassy

1!!!!

Hunt is getting old. Reem manhandled him and I think BB will as well.

BB by brutal pound and ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back