Mark Hunt vs JDS for the comeback ??

I think the UFC will give him someone else in the top 5. I don't think Zuffa wants to risk having a star like JDS lose to someone who isn't well-known in the US. Hunt is a great fighter, and he happens to be an awful style matchup for JDS. It's one of those fights where it's absolutely conceivable that JDS would have to take him down to win.

Unfortunately Hunt doesn't deserve to fight JDS at the moment. He needs to beat someone higher up the ladder.

I'm ok with that. JDS needs to fight his way back to the title anyway. Thats a good start. Let me call DW
That seems a bit unfair to me, given that Cain was given Bigfoot and a title shot right away. Granted, Overeem was unable to compete for the title, but still, it seems that if this fight takes place, JDS is 3 fights away from a title fight, instead of just 2 (which eventually became 1) like what happened for Cain.

Maybe if JDS got a country (without a MMA star) he has never lived in or fought on his side like Cain did (Norway? Japan? The Philippians?) or learn how to do some WWE-esk trash talking (like Diaz and Sonnen).

Jds would knock hunt out early.

Lol what a bunch of ridiculous horseshit. Not saying JDS can't win, but knocking out Hunt is not a foregone conclusion like you're pretending it is. The guy's been KO'ed once out of a career filled with ridiculously hard shots, and you act like he's got an Arlovskian chin.

Knock him out early, my ass...guess you've only seen one of his fights.

Unfortunately Hunt doesn't deserve to fight JDS at the moment. He needs to beat someone higher up the ladder.

Somebody must have got a title shot coming off beating Kongo?

Sounds good to me. Somebody make a call to Dana. You know there's going to be a KO.

Mark Hunt is another nightmare match up for Junior Dos Santos, because Hunt can very well knoch him out for the first time, and after what Cain did, this is the least thing Dos Santos needs, I don't like it, sorry.

I think Junior should fight some one like Cormier, if he's going to make the adjustments in order to stay as a top HW UFC fighter, he needs to learn how to handle the pressure a good wreslter can put on him, otherwise he will end up being like Mirko, who went from this KO machine to this tentative and hesitant fighter always back peddeling and fearing the take downs.

Junior needs to be pressured to adjust his game or give up already.

I want to see Hunt get a title shot, so I wouldn't want him risk facing JDS to get one.

Mark Hunt is another nightmare match up for Junior Dos Santos, because Hunt can very well knoch him out for the first time, and after what Cain did, this is the least thing Dos Santos needs, I don't like it, sorry.

I think Junior should fight some one like Cormier, if he's going to make the adjustments in order to stay as a top HW UFC fighter, he needs to learn how to handle the pressure a good wreslter can put on him, otherwise he will end up being like Mirko, who changed from this KO machine and became tentative and hesitant always for the fear of the take down.

Junior needs to be pressured to adjust his game or give up already.

Do you really want JDS to lose 2 in a row?

Do you really want JDS to lose 2 in a row?

It would be worse for him to fight Hunt since Mark can pretty well beat him in the stand up, how would that look for Junior? Besides he needs this, he looked helpless on his back, if he can't manage this, how do you expect him to stay as a top fighter?

I rather see him fail and quit, than turning into a gatekeeper.

Lol to be honest horrible match up for jds, he's going to try to bang with hunt who has a better chin more ko power and arguably better stand up. I'm a hunt fan so I wouldn't be as nervous for this match up compared to Struve

It would be worse for him to fight Hunt since Mark can pretty well beat him in the stand up, how would that look for Junior? Besides he needs this, he looked helpless on his back, if he can't manage this, how do you expect him to stay as a top fighter?

I rather see him fail and quit, than turning into a gatekeeper.

True but DC is a terrible match up for his first fight back. DC might have better wrestling than Cain. I think JDS needs time to improve. This is coming from a Cain fan.

True but DC is a terrible match up for his first fight back. DC might have better wrestling than Cain. I think JDS needs time to improve. This is coming from a Cain fan.

Yes you have a good point, maybe Cormier is too much for Junior right now, probably Barnett, how about that?

Dana, make it happen! :)

This fight needs to be made!
Can you imagine if they both keep it standing?

Dana should just bring Frdor or Kharitinkv in for JDS to feed on

Back