1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Mark hunt vs Francis Ngannou

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by LoadedZeus, Jun 10, 2017.

1. LoadedZeus Purple Belt

I think mark hunt proved again that he is the ultimate top 5 gatekeeper, thats no insult to him, he could have a surge to the top again but whose with me on putting ngannou to the test? Ngannou needs one more fight to the title shot, mark hunt is the fight to test him, ufc matchmakers lets go !

2. FlyingArmbarsAllDay Banned Banned

I like Mark, but cmon now. I want Hunt vs Arlovski, love seeing Arlovski getting his glass jaw obliterated

3. Stixx Brown Belt

Ngannou is so much better than Lewis. He's too much for Hunt at this point. Hunt is a beast and always game, but age has caught up to him.

4. Relentless chase The one and only

Mark Hunt is a legend, not only that, but a fucking beast! just when I think he's down, he comes right back up and proves me wrong. I've said it before though and I'll say it again, Francis Ngannou is something special and IMO is the future of that division. I would see that fight ending by KO/TKO. I don't see a decision win at all. I would take Ngannou by KO. I just think Francis's crisp boxing would be too much for Mark. It would no doubt be Ngannou's toughest test to date by far. I think a win over Hunt could very well get his name in the hat for a title shot. He's already a contender, but needs that one fight to submit himself as a legit contender and I think this fight would do just that.

5. Concrete Whale Banned Banned

It's the fight to make but I doubt UFC want to risk one of their few HW prospects.

6. soulsstealer Silver Belt

does he really?

7. HI SCOTT NEWMAN ✔ This Cat had 167,454 Likes Received ✔

I believe Ngannou is fighting JDS next, am I right in saying that?. I recall hearing it but not sure if it was just a rumor

8. Anialater Thousandaire.

Believe so.

Hunt vs Arlovski is the fight to make.