Mark hunt vs Francis Ngannou

LoadedZeus

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think mark hunt proved again that he is the ultimate top 5 gatekeeper, thats no insult to him, he could have a surge to the top again but whose with me on putting ngannou to the test? Ngannou needs one more fight to the title shot, mark hunt is the fight to test him, ufc matchmakers lets go !

I like Mark, but cmon now. I want Hunt vs Arlovski, love seeing Arlovski getting his glass jaw obliterated

Ngannou is so much better than Lewis. He's too much for Hunt at this point. Hunt is a beast and always game, but age has caught up to him.

Mark Hunt is a legend, not only that, but a fucking beast! just when I think he's down, he comes right back up and proves me wrong. I've said it before though and I'll say it again, Francis Ngannou is something special and IMO is the future of that division. I would see that fight ending by KO/TKO. I don't see a decision win at all. I would take Ngannou by KO. I just think Francis's crisp boxing would be too much for Mark. It would no doubt be Ngannou's toughest test to date by far. I think a win over Hunt could very well get his name in the hat for a title shot. He's already a contender, but needs that one fight to submit himself as a legit contender and I think this fight would do just that.

It's the fight to make but I doubt UFC want to risk one of their few HW prospects.

I believe Ngannou is fighting JDS next, am I right in saying that?. I recall hearing it but not sure if it was just a rumor

Back