Mark Hunt vs. Ben Rothwell?

Crushasaurus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Is this going to be Mark Hunt's next fight? Seems like a mismatch in regards to who is on a streak and who isn't. But also seems like a good match in terms of rank and skill.

Already been done pretty sure Hunt used his superior grappling to get the W. Pretty sure it's the first time we heard how altitude affects fighters.

and Rothwell was controled positif steroids after the fight

dont wanna see that again even tho i think this time rothwell takes it

Based on what his lesser striking, worse grappling or worse cardio?
The only way Rothwell beats Hunt is by going a vastly superior striker with an amazing chin.

It's hilarious how easy fans are fooled by a win streak against favorable opponents.

Hilarious seeing everyone trashing hunt in here for losing to fighters that are a lot better than Rothwell when hunt beat the absolute piss out of Rothwell last time

i don't see hunt beating rothwell.

Except for when he already did?

Rothwel-V-HuntIMG_3585.jpg

Already done, and it wasn't pretty.

Kind of funny. This fight was so bad, it seems most people blocked it from their memory and forgot it ever happened.

It wasn;'t as bad as you think. They both gassed but it was a good fight. It actually won fight of the night

Already done, and it wasn't pretty.

Kind of funny. This fight was so bad, it seems most people blocked it from their memory and forgot it ever happened.

Big Ben literally almost got armbarred by Hunt from mount, the most old-school jiu-jitsu finish ever. Dafuq, TS?

Big Ben is on a 3 fight win streak, all stoppages. Seems unfair to put him in with Hunt, who is on a two fight losing streak.

Hunts recent loses are all against top 5 opponents and he was competitive in all of em, except for Stipe, which imo would of been competitive if Hunt had of been serious in training and not come into the fight so out of shape.

Btw i dont think its a coincendent two of his opponents have been popped for peds after fighting him.... They scared homie.

Already been done pretty sure Hunt used his superior grappling to get the W. Pretty sure it's the first time we heard how altitude affects fighters.

dont wanna see that again even tho i think this time rothwell takes it

I got Hunt on this one. Just because Rothwell is on a winning streak and Hunt isn't, doesn't mean much to me. If Hunt comes ready(as ready as Hunt usually comes in lol) then he should have the edge against Rothwell. On the ground and in the stand up but this will no doubt be a another fun war. I don't see this fight happening though.

I say give Hunt a crack at Mitrione. He needs a fight where he's the favorite. He's been in some wars lately. Nothing against Mitrione, but he won't fall too far on a loss either and Hunt would have the upper hand in my opinion.

Is this going to be Mark Hunt's next fight? Seems like a mismatch in regards to who is on a streak and who isn't. But also seems like a good match in terms of rank and skill.

Nah he'll fight Cro Cop again. Or he should. Give Rothwell a Cain rematch. Or maybe Hunt v. Mitrione idk.

I say give Hunt a crack at Mitrione. He needs a fight where he's the favorite. He's been in some wars lately. Nothing against Mitrione, but he won't fall too far on a loss either and Hunt would have the upper hand in my opinion.

I kinda agree with this. And Hunt should but who knows, 41 is starting to look old. Mitrione's in his late 30s as well but he hasn't really been in wars. Mitrione's the better athlete as well so who knows how it goes.

Back