Mark Hunt threatened by bodybuilder

Angry about what? Employees dishounering thier contracts?
You should delete this comment, it makes you look like an idiot.
Really . Why an idiot ? Didn`t you find something better ??? I simply said that he looks angry and he would beat him up bad .....why does this make me an idiot ? Only you know ...

this guy is slim to be bodybuilder...
a bodybuilder with no experience in fighting has 0 chances to win a fight vs pro mma fighter
these weight seems fake, soo big for him (not for ronnie coleman in his prime)

So..... have people figured out yet this guy is doing guerilla marketing yet? Because it's pretty obvious. Garbrandt and then Hunt.

What exactly is he marketing though? He sells what?

I imagine Hunt pinning this guy to the ground face down with his hand on the guy's neck and manraping him.

That guy isn't even big. He's tiny compared to any real pro bodybuilder or even random gym meathead and he's fat for any fitness model. He's probably not even a HW nor stronger than Hunt.
If we wnated a freakshow fight then we would have Hunt vs Pudzianowski who#s at least big, strong and is a MMA fighter.

With Hunt's psyche he might be able to get him to fight him in a gym though......not like he should be happy about that

Dude, this guy trains at my gym. He's not what i would consider strong. Ive seen him lift many times. He's on the same level strength wise as i am which is quite average.

Dude, this guy trains at my gym. He's not what i would consider strong. Ive seen him lift many times. He's on the same level strength wise as i am which is quite average.
Is it true that Cody KO'd him??? We hear all kinds of rumors...

Why does that guy always look like he just zhit his pants in all his pics?

See it was funny win it was Garbandt. He would just knock the poor dude out. Hunt would literally cave the little idiots skull in. Why is this guy being considered a bodybuilder anyways? He seems kind of small, pretty confident I could fuck him up.

this guy is slim to be bodybuilder...
a bodybuilder with no experience in fighting has 0 chances to win a fight vs pro mma fighter
these weight seems fake, soo big for him (not for ronnie coleman in his prime)

Honestly this guy would stomp a hole in all the flyweights but if they are relatively close in weight training always wins.

One punch walk away knock out.
It's would be the best ever..

I would stretch this gimp. No dramas.
I'd put my bjj against his muscles anyway.

Is this the same guy that wanted to fight Cody Garbrandt?
Who in their right mind would want to fight Hunless unless your a pro fighter in his weight division.... this is just stupid

42501140.jpg
GSP trying to get a fight with Rhonda

Back