Mark Hunt set to return to fighting (updated)

LOL Paul Gallen isn't some big deal Boxer. This is a mismatch if I have ever seen one. Fuck how embarrassing.

I love mark hunt, but the dude had a losing record in MMA. I don’t know that going to boxing is going to make his life any easier.

If you knew who Paul Gallen is youd be sure Hunto getting the W.

The whole thing about Paul Gallen is he has played football like a grub for so long, there's thousands of Australians who'd pay to watch anyone take a swing at the cunt.

giphy.gif

7902dd5120eb3557768c42857f6e3161

Boo I was really hoping gallen would go for some mma

All aboard the CTE express...hasn't he already had medical issues? Going from MMA to pro boxing against an undefeated guy? Hmmmm. I hope he gets paid a lot of $$$$ for that.

CTE jokes are never funny.

I guess if Hunt was meant for Rizin to fill Cro Cop's position with the company, it would have happened already.

I guess it's a payday fighting this Gallen chap and of interest to Oceanic people.

All aboard the CTE express...hasn't he already had medical issues? Going from MMA to pro boxing against an undefeated guy? Hmmmm. I hope he gets paid a lot of $$$$ for that.
He's a footballer from Australia, all his fights have been against cans or other footballers. Mark hunt should flatline Gallen in a round. It's such a stupid fucking fight lmfao

If he didnt get fucked over buy the UFC with Brock cheating, he would have been the HW GOAT!
War HUNTO!
HVPB4VZ.gif

I guess if Hunt was meant for Rizin to fill Cro Cop's position with the company, it would have happened already.

I guess it's a payday fighting this Gallen chap and of interest to Oceanic people.
Maybe we will after this...

"To be honest, I'm getting the itch back," Hunt said.

"I've been talking to a few other promotions, but haven't locked anything down yet, so why not have a boxing fight?

Gal is a fucking champion but he'll get hurt if this goes ahead

Back