Media Mark Hunt saying Dana is going to jail & he is shutting down the UFC… (video)

Everyone wants to shit on Mark but he's clearly got issues. He needs help. Hopefully someone can get him it before he runs out of money and spirals even further into delusion. Sad to see. Being punched in the head for a living doesn't have the best outcome. I'm sure we'll see much worse in the future, and have in some instances, when you look at someone like Spencer Fisher.

<36>

You think the powers that be on sherdog have the secret power to disable adblocks? They use the same Google ad service that everyone else does. You're the only one seeing ads. This is a you problem. Either you're infected with adware or you've set up adblock to exclude this site. The fact you're whining about it on a karate forum instead of figuring out what you did wrong is classic Boomer shit.

I'm fucking dying reading this. Who the hell doesn't have ad blocker in 2024? Lol.

Good lord not this again, Hunt has lost his marbles, he seems so angry in every post as well.

He should be more positive in general... you know there are 3 HWs on UFC roster that have trained with Hunt a lot, they are the Tafa brothers and Tuivasa, and he never says a nice word about them or hypes them up or congratulates their performance. Its like they don't even exist. He is just angry and toxic in every post with a lot of cuss words.

Its crazy to think how much money he has lost also

I'm fucking dying reading this. Who the hell doesn't have ad blocker in 2024? Lol.

Me.

I’m still livin in 1998.

(Insert crying Jon Jones emoji here, because emoji and all options other than basic text will not work on my mobile safari browser)

I’m ok tho, knowing that when the page refreshes four times while I wrote this text I am helping Sherdog make lots of moneys from the adverts :)

Everyone wants to shit on Mark but he's clearly got issues. He needs help. Hopefully someone can get him it before he runs out of money and spirals even further into delusion. Sad to see. Being punched in the head for a living doesn't have the best outcome. I'm sure we'll see much worse in the future, and have in some instances, when you look at someone like Spencer Fisher.

It did surprise me to see generic hate for him, exemplified by @BEATDOWNS post on first page. So much of it, so many shit takes that I did not bother to respond to them. But if I did I might have reminded them:

Mark got offered to have his whole contract paid out but chose to fight and earn his money. Old school values.

And he got some good wins, spoke very little and was revered on here for this and walk off KO's.

Anyways...

His mistake seems to be in thinking that Dana had any of the same old school values that he does. While I hope that he is happy with his efforts towards what he see's as justice, I wish he would take the attitude to go for a greater win by putting his money and efforts into something else, because I don't think he can win. But his principles are his right I guess.

Mark Hunt is an ungrateful SOB imo

He was on a five fight losing streak before his UFC debut then he lost his debut and they still kept him.

<{nope}>

The male Chris Cyborg. Imho
That is not how it happened at all.

They had Mark's pride contract,and wanted to just pay him the money owed to go away,and he opted to not take the money,and wanted to fight it out.

He MADE something out of that, when UFC didnt fucking believe in him

They had Mark's pride contract,and wanted to just pay him the money owed to go away,and he opted to not take the money,and wanted to fight it out.

Yeah that's how I understand it too.

Mark Hunt had a really bad run pre-UFC, but he pretty much redeemed himself and proved he belonged even when he didn't have to.

Reactions: HHJ
this man fought in pride where there are fix fights by the yakuza
we dont even know wich of his fights are legit wins or lose lmaooo

he also fought steroids abusers in pride
but you dont see him getting angry at them

i dont even believe this man is clean
if u asked me he also uses peds
they all do

How does Mark Hunt only have 23k followers? Explain that shills, but we're all conspiracy theorists lol. Dana has always wanted to live a mob fantasy, but he's too sloppy. I hope his house of cards comes tumbling down on him sooner rather than later.

Don't Drop the Soap, Pink Goof. 🤡
Lol @ your name, wtf hahahah. Could've just said Diddy or something.

It did surprise me to see generic hate for him, exemplified by @BEATDOWNS post on first page. So much of it, so many shit takes that I did not bother to respond to them. But if I did I might have reminded them:

Mark got offered to have his whole contract paid out but chose to fight and earn his money. Old school values.

And he got some good wins, spoke very little and was revered on here for this and walk off KO's.

Anyways...

His mistake seems to be in thinking that Dana had any of the same old school values that he does. While I hope that he is happy with his efforts towards what he see's as justice, I wish he would take the attitude to go for a greater win by putting his money and efforts into something else, because I don't think he can win. But his principles are his right I guess.

They could have cut him anytime they wanted to but they didn't! Do you get it now your tards? Lol

They did him a huge solid and he stabbed them in the back.

You don't have to love and worship every fighter just because they fought in Pride. Lol

It won't be spread evenly though. They're not going to give the same amount of money to Cameron Dollar as they do to Mark Hunt.

The sweetest flavor of hypocrisy:

Hunt was not good enough to achieve peak UFC compensation. "UFC will pay you more than Bob "The Donut" Garfinkel, but less than Jon Jones."

Hunt be like, no fair, me sue.

Settlement be like, we will pay you more than Cameron Dollar but less than someone who was more important than you.

Like the reward structure is a validation of the contested business practice?

Clown world.

The lawyers will spend most of the reward fighting over who gets the biggest reward.

This guy needs help, he's lost his marbles a long time ago

Mark Hunt is an ungrateful SOB imo

He was on a five fight losing streak before his UFC debut then he lost his debut and they still kept him.

<{nope}>

The male Chris Cyborg. Imho

Guy came to the UFC with a sub .500 MMA record coming off of 5 losses in a row. Gets subbed in his first UFC fight losing his 6th fight in a row. If anything Mark Hunt should be thankful for the opportunities he got. He turned a career of being a punching bag and random KOs every once in a while into a million dollars. Like bro you should have been got after getting subbed by Sean McCorkle in a minute.

i don't know why people keep bringing this up like UFC gave him a helping hand when he was down and out. they literally wanted to pay him out of his contract. the only reason he was in the UFC was because he himself said he rather fight his contract out.

He's had issues for at least a decade. I remember some of his social media posts in the early 2010's.

He's had issues for at least a decade. I remember some of his social media posts in the early 2010's.

he's had issues his whole life. people keep blaming CTE but i doubt it's CTE, he has just lived a rough life and grew up an Islander. Islanders are notoriously stubborn and hard headed. Mark Hunt has been that way his whole life.

He had a nice UFC contract and should have just sailed in to the sunset but hes become really bitter about the brock thing lol

Back