Mark Hunt just wants money

cunglaowins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hunt wasn't particularly bitter about Bigfoot being popped after their first fight because Bigfoot forfeited his bonus to him. No $$$$$ compensation has been made in the Lesnar fight. That's why he's making all these noises. UFC should set him right financially and it'll go away.

Greedy Christians.
Typical.

I find that weird too, I thought he wanted flowers.

What kind of numbnutt are you? He is a prize fighter...what part of prize fighter don't you understand?

These are the guys who put their life and health on the line to make as much money as possible and if they can squeeze out another couple of mil, they'll go for it. What do you expect him to be after? Your apporoval?

I find that weird too, I thought he wanted flowers.

What kind of numbnutt are you? He is a prize fighter...what part of prize fighter don't you understand?

These are the guys who put their life and health on the line to make as much money as possible and if they can squeeze out another couple of mil, they'll go for it. What do you expect him to be after? Your apporoval?
No, moron. He's not after justice or being bitter and immature like most are saying. He's very practical. He's been this way all his career. Learn to read between the lines you robotic simpleton!

Didn't he give it back to Bigfoot?

Bullsh*t!

Mark Hunt just wants JUSTICE.
No justice, no peace!
In the Bigfoot fight, it came in the form of money.
If Lesnar got charged with attempted murder, with a non-white jury, THAT would be justice for Marky!

No, moron. He's not after justice or being bitter and immature like most are saying. He's very practical. He's been this way all his career. Learn to read between the lines you robotic simpleton!
Dude sorry I made fun of you earlier on since you're actually retarded...my bad.

Your probably right he's like 'he tried to kill me!' When all Brock did was lay on him outside of that one flurry of gnp in the 1st.

Your probably right he's like 'he tried to kill me!' When all Brock did was lay on him outside of that one flurry of gnp in the 1st.

Look at how Hunt has been through out his career: low key, laid back, no ego trips, no childish stunts, pretty level headed. Now all of a sudden starts talking smack before the fight and now throwing all kinds of emotional tantrums. He's doing all this for money, which is about time anyway.

this can all be solved so easily...all the UFC has to do is call Hunt give him the address for the USADA labs so he can go Hulk and smash everything in a total crazy hulk rage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back