Mark Hunt is 100% Correct, We Need More Fighters to Stand Up This Way

I take the opposite stance on this issue. I think the argument that PED users are endangering the safety of clean fighters is ridiculous at worst, completely unfounded at best. I would prefer shorter bans for fighters who pop, I don't like that USADA is suspending guys like Means and Romero who've presented convincing evidence that they didn't knowingly take PEDs, and I think USADA pulling George Sullivan, who didn't even pop, is downright disgusting.

Yes saying he was juiced to the gills pre fight was such respect
After the fight, before the failed test came back

And he was right before the fight, a cheater like that no skill loser doesn't even deserve respect but hunt, very humbly, gave it to him after he thought he lost fair and square

Hunt gave Brock nothing but props are respect UNTIL the failed test.

The main difference being the UFC want to have an image of a clean promotion

Until he saw claims of Brock getting huge money from PPV then he saw the PURSES and he was like "I want some to YEAH".

From "Yeah" to "cry cry cry cheating fucking monkey needles in the poop hole, fuck everybody cry cry cry".

Regretting this now should have picked another HW to give that big stage and media attention and big pay day.

I think the argument that PED users are endangering the safety of clean fighters is ridiculous at worst, completely unfounded at best.
Well then, I don't think you're a very smart guy. I mean it couldn't be any more clear of an issue.

What I don't get is how people fail to see this is his only course of action right now. He has no recourse but to be as public and vocal as possible because basically outside of that his hands are tied.

Hunt was proven correct with what he said about Brock getting special treatment. And now that he is saying so people have a problem with it lol. Fuck that and war Hunt.

Slow-clap-gif.gif

The main difference being the UFC want to have an image of a clean promotion
I don't think there is any sport out there, that's completely clean. And lol, I see Dana and the Ferti brothers using, how can you expect the fighters not to do it? :p

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Dana used his prescription to help Anderson with his erection pills. :D

Ps. Mods must know this is banter.................

I don't think there is any sport out there, that's completely clean. And lol, I see Dana and the Ferti brothers using, how can you expect the fighters not to do it? :p

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Dana used his prescription to help Anderson with his erection pills. :D

Ps. Mods must know this is banter.................
There's nothing wrong or against the rules with anything I post, ever. I made that mistake before.

And I agree. Actually the UFC is ahead of the curve on this shit. But zuffa doesn't give a shit really, they just want the image

Until he saw claims of Brock getting huge money from PPV then he saw the PURSES and he was like "I want some to YEAH".

From "Yeah" to "cry cry cry cheating fucking monkey needles in the poop hole, fuck everybody cry cry cry".

Regretting this now should have picked another HW to give that big stage and media attention and big pay day.

You think he just realized Brock was in store for a big pay day and he came to this conclusion after the fight by overhearing some claims Brock made about the PPV?

That's the dumbest assumption I've ever heard. Literally everyone who knows how to spell MMA came to the conclusion Brock was making bank .02 seconds after Brock's re-signing was announced. I'm not sure there's another topic in the sport that could be more obvious. Maybe it was the fact that even after receiving special testing exemption before the fight Brock still continued to cheat in competition.

'Fuck the UFC'

'Fuck your shit company'

'Worthless scumbags'

Describes Dana and the Fertittas perfectly, couldn't have been more on the nose
He is making no sense, "oh they are giving them 2 year suspensions, how is that a penalty" like wtf?

You think he just realized Brock was in store for a big pay day and he came to this conclusion after the fight by overhearing some claims Brock made about the PPV?

That's the dumbest assumption I've ever heard. Literally everyone who knows how to spell MMA came to the conclusion Brock was making bank .02 seconds after Brock's re-signing was announced. I'm not sure there's another topic in the sport that could be more obvious. Maybe it was the fact that even after receiving special testing exemption before the fight Brock still continued to cheat in competition.

It's one thing to speculate it's another to see the actual purse then see reports in the business for 12+ million.. it sure as hell puts things in perspective especially after you got your ass beat and you need to delay that Disneyland trip for a few days.

Then again who knows.. this is the same dude that saw demons and telling kids how he will find them and skin then alive over some internet game.. good luck trying to understand him.

There's nothing wrong or against the rules with anything I post, ever. I made that mistake before.

And I agree. Actually the UFC is ahead of the curve on this shit. But zuffa doesn't give a shit really, they just want the image
Nothing you posted, but I was jokingly talking about Dana and Anderson and blue pills. ;)

USUDA seems to be doing the job. Wonder how many fighters will get caught still and how many will use their physiques. HAHA!

Brian stann retired over this shit,but Mark Hunt aint even allowed to be mad about it.

One day a fighter will die in the UFC, hopefully no time soon. But if his opponent is on roids, the bad publicity on the sport will be terrible.

Back