• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mark Hunt: "I’m glad that Fabricio Werdum got caught, that little ****. Go back to the favelas"

If USADA doesn't hire Mark Hunt, they just don't understand marketing

Hunt sounds like me arguing on Sherdog, talking shit with a hint of racial bias. Back to the favela, lol, wtf. Im waiting for T Wood to lose so i can tell him to go back to the ghetto, smh.

Keep waiting fuckboy

Mr. Hunt...

8ye1wx.jpg

Regardless of whether you like hunt or not.

Facts are basically everyone hes lost to has popped.

Has every right to be salty imo.

One of the most unlikable fighters on the roster.

After he KOs old man Aleksei, feed him to Ngannou and then send him packing to Japan to fight pro wrassler cans.
Nah, the boa is gonna wrap that Ezekiel choke, and sleep Hunto. He will then test positive for Siberian Elk antler velvet and Hunto goes Chernobyl.

Nah, the boa is gonna wrap that Ezekiel choke, and sleep Hunto. He will then test positive for Siberian Elk antler velvet and Hunto goes Chernobyl.

I hope so man, but Oleinik is barely mobile at this point, I doubt he'll get Hunt down and will probably get muscled around in the clinch.

As much as it suck, this has a Hunt KO written all over it.

And yet, Chaels constantly quoted and discussed around, and doesn’t get half the venom and hatred. Weird how some cheaters are hated and others beloved. Let’s see if Sherdog is consistent with the noise making about cheaters with Brocks next fight coming up.

Back