• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Mark Coleman in induced Coma, saved his parents in house fire.

You got this Mark. Wishing for the best. There's no generation of fighters like his.

Hey guys, this is a reminder that the veil between life and death is quite thin and is liable to be torn down at any moment. Mark woke up that morning completely naive to the reality that instead of sleeping in his bed that night, he'd be in a medically-induced coma in the hospital. Keep your souls in order and try to ensure that you're consciousness doesn't exclusively lie within the work-a-day world.

Hey guys, this is a reminder that the veil between life and death is quite thin and is liable to be torn down at any moment. Mark woke up that morning completely naive to the reality that instead of sleeping in his bed that night, he'd be in a medically-induced coma in the hospital. Keep your souls in order and try to ensure that you're consciousness doesn't exclusively lie within the work-a-day world.
I'm with you on this Morpheus

And then to go out dominating Bonnar when he was old and washed was just glorious to see. I've always loved Coleman.
It was funny a couple of years ago when Rogan tried taking him down and he flung Joe like a child across the room like he was swatting a gnat. 😄 Dude will carry hulk strength with him clear into the afterlife.

Last edited:
Come back Mark, there's more to your story! 🙌

Admirable feat of courage, going back twice despite every fiber of your being screaming for clean oxygen.
I hope that Mark pulls through and he and his parents live to remember the poor doggo that warned them in time.

Damn, his parents musta had him young. That's sad, hopefully he pulls through, one of my absolute favorites back in the day. I got to see him in New Orleans when he was in his prime. He didn't fight, he was in the audience with us.
His dad was 66 when he wound up in the middle of the Chute Boxe vs Hammer House kerfuffle which would make him 84 now and 25 when Mark was born.

Back