News Mark Coleman in induced Coma, saved his parents in house fire.

Why would you assume Coleman "earned very well"? He competed in an era when fighter pay was fuck all.

There is no necessity for Dana White to be a decent human being, true.
Jesus dont get your panties wet. Do you call employers from 20 years ago for a check if you have problems? The Dana hate is getting a little ridicolous and I dont like the guy.

Mark has medical aid right now , he doesnt need money.

A statement would be a nice thing to support Coleman sure but thats it. Coleman got paid very well in his last fights for UFC when his worth was close to zero. He got quite some good payouts in his career. Earned more than the vast majority of popular fighters back then.

Why do americans always have to make it about money. Just hope Mark will push through. Thats the important thing not to crucify Dana for an imagined slight.

Jesus dont get your panties wet. Do you call employers from 20 years ago for a check if you have problems? The Dana hate is getting a little ridicolous and I dont like the guy.

A statement would be a nice thing to support Coleman sure but thats it. Coleman got paid very well in his last fights for UFC when his worth was close to zero. He got quite some good payouts in his career. Earned more than the vast majority of popular fighters back then.

Why do americans always have to make it about money. Just hope Mark will push through. Thats the important thing not to crucify Dana for an imagined slight.
You are the one who brought up money. The comment you were responding to just said Dana should say or do something. At the very least issue a statement.

But now that you mention it, Dana White is worth a half billion dollars and gifts hundreds of thousands of dollars to random douchebag influencers. And he's a compulsive gambler who makes single bets large enough to buy Mark Coleman a new house.

Dana White is under no obligation to do the right thing and show respect to a hero and legend of the sport, that much is true. But he should.

We make it about money because we all know an incident like that will financially ruin you for the rest of your life if someone doesn't fundraise you up the cash you need to pay that off.

y’all quit w the fites. focus yer anger(s) and click the go fund link and donate!

I’ve been in one house fire. Never again man. Shit is brutal. Smoke like that absolutely fucks you up.

I got hospitalized for a few hours and was down for a few days. Chest X-rays, arterial blood gas draw, breathing treatment, etc.

That shit can kill you easy.

Parents aren't supposed to bury their kids. If Mark doesn't make it out his parents likely won't live long with this on their conscious around the clock. I would never go in to save my dog in this situation. No chance not for Lassie, Beethoven, or Mcgruff. Movies have been made of much lesser heroic moments than this one.
War the Hammer !!!

I am kind of surprised the dog did not get out with them if he was barking to wake them up. He must have tried to hide at some point, the house was not very big.

Back