News Mark Coleman in induced Coma, saved his parents in house fire.

captain-america-salute.gif

You live for your family not for not a fucking dog. If saving any dog stops you from seeing said family you've suddenly destroyed a fantastic dynamic. It's primarily an American mindset where your dog which lasts 8-15 years is a legit part of the family yet you put Granny up in a home since shes slightly a nuisance lol. If someone was around they should have restrained Coleman and stopped him from going back in to save the dog. While I have no clue if he saved the dog for last and I know one person likely can't restrain Mark but c'mon let's to realistic here. He already saved his parents let's chalk that up as a win. Let's say it wasn't a dog but instead a bird or a hamster would that change your mind... At what point would it not be worth risking your life for ? Do you run back in for your old signed heirloom baseball signed by the great Bambino ?
Why save the parents either then? They're probably in their 90s and the dog would have had more years than them.

You call it risking his life now that you already know he was hospitalized, but if he had saved the dog too, which was the idea, it would have been the best outcome and he could feel good about saving everybody, pets included. Dude posted about how much he loved that dog more than a few times, and I'm sure he would have felt like shit if he had just posted the "good, fuck 'im" meme and let the dog burn without even attempting to save him.

It's also the mindset of a guy like Coleman, and being the kind of guy who goes back until he met his goal of getting everybody is the reason this guy was able to reach every other goal in his life in wrestling, then mma, and didn't "chalk it up as a win" after doing pretty well and coming up short.

There's a fair amount of adrenaline, and he probably could have saved the dog too, but the dog was probably terrified and hiding from the fire when it's already hard to see, so it ended up taking longer than he thought it would to find him.

Maybe it's a bit in bad taste but jumping in a burning house to save his loved ones sounds like a very Coleman thing to do.

Coulda been a happy story all around if he just saved his parents and took the W.

Risking your life for a dog... I guess it's his choice what he wants to do with his life but kinda dumb that I'm sure he's got a lot of human relationships that would benefit from him still being all alive.

Don't feed the cruising for a bruising edgelords. Just let them wallow in their own shit.

Why save the parents either then? They're probably in their 90s and the dog would have had more years than them.

You call it risking his life now that you already know he was hospitalized, but if he had saved the dog too, which was the idea, it would have been the best outcome and he could feel good about saving everybody, pets included. Dude posted about how much he loved that dog more than a few times, and I'm sure he would have felt like shit if he had just posted the "good, fuck 'im" meme and let the dog burn without even attempting to save him.

It's also the mindset of a guy like Coleman, and being the kind of guy who goes back until he met his goal of getting everybody is the reason this guy was able to reach every other goal in his life in wrestling, then mma, and didn't "chalk it up as a win" after doing pretty well and coming up short.

There's a fair amount of adrenaline, and he probably could have saved the dog too, but the dog was probably terrified and hiding from the fire when it's already hard to see, so it ended up taking longer than he thought it would to find him.
The point is you never save the dog or the parakeet. You save humans much less your parents every time no matter what age or condition.

God bless Mark Coleman. It's so amazing that he pulled through. A tougher human than most of sherdog combined.

that is one seriously tough man. hats off to the hammer.

Back