Media Mark Coleman’s daughters (The ones in the Fedor pic) will be making their MMA debuts soon.

image.jpg

This is the new culture. Parents don't really seem to give a shit anymore. The kids all wear the super short shorts their parents bought them with crop tops and even feature in their slutty TikTok videos with their kids. There's no humility, modesty, and self respect anymore. And it's not even just the trashy community.

I mean, shit hasn't changed THAT much. Kids or young people in general feel the need to communicate to the outside world their beliefs at a mere glance. For me, it was long hair or a shaved head, piercings, tattoos and provocative shirts. Leather, denim, chains, stuff like that. Of course, when I look back, I realize that I was an idiot because I though that would set me apart from the average. As an adult, I realized that I am the same piece of shit regardless of the amount of piercing, or tattoos or shirts that I wear.

However, what has changed is the ambition. I feel that when I was young, I (and those who were more extrovert and) wanted to stand out of the crowd. We aimed to be different. Perhaps even bring a shock factor, and we were ready to deal with the bullshit that gets flung our way as a result. Taking critics head on. Today, kids seem to mimic what is popular in order to do exactly the same thing that someone else is doing to "stand out". Which is kind of paradoxical. And if you call someone out, you can be damn sure shit ain't gonna fly. Comments get deleted, you're labelled a bully. Individuality is becoming a rarity.

has Fedor got any daughters? that would be a legacy novelty fight i'd watch..

damn... this how u know this forum is flodded with teenagers "the main character of cobra kai" lol..
edit: holy fuck I just realized people born in 2001 can now drink in the US...

hell yeah it is.
Just weird to me how he said it. as if is this is not a sequel spin off of karate kid.

If you had any idea you would have noticed my join date is pre 2010 and I can spell. Not a teenager.

Karate kid and all the sequals were lame. The fact you're so offended I didn't mention the orginal is 'weird to me'. It's also weird to me that you're on Sherdog with a kitten Avi calling out people for being teenagers.

<{1-17}>

If you had any idea you would have noticed my join date is pre 2010 and I can spell. Not a teenager.

Karate kid and all the sequals were lame. The fact you're so offended I didn't mention the orginal is 'weird to me'. It's also weird to me that you're on Sherdog with a kitten Avi calling out people for being teenagers.

<{1-17}>
Didn’t realise i was “Offended”.
no offence but, get your head out your ass, snowflake.

secondly, on phone version there are no join dates.

Didn’t realise i was “Offended”.
no offence but, get your head out your ass, snowflake.

secondly, on phone version there are no join dates.

LOL you felt the need to bring it up twice, and acted all high and mighty about it. Trying to flex but you got owed hard. It's now at the point you've had to resort to name calling like a teenager.

<BC1>

LOL you felt the need to bring it up twice, and acted all high and mighty about it. Trying to flex but you got owed hard. It's now at the point you've had to resort to name calling like a teenager.

<BC1>
This is getting pathetic... bro, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. Hope that helps, move on.

Ya know, i don’t know them personally, and i don’t want to judge.

but isn’t it normally that girls with alpha dads grow up very respectful of their bodies. These girls look like they never had a dad tell them to not show their bodies like that.

wood watch them though and see how it turns out
In my experience it is the opposite, most tough guys are soft ass dads

Back