Marcelo "Victor Zsasz" Rodrigues in ufc...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He is your typical Muay Thai/Bjj artist but with a bit of twist:

images_display_image.jpg

I honestly think he would be a DAMN good opponent for Punk since Marcelo is an unknown veteran who has a look to him...

bahaha that first pic

I can't even imagine being his opponent in that one... I'd be laughing my ass off but at the same time swinging at his head like it was a loose bat flying around my kitchen.

Lol, don't be scared homie!

He also looks like Stephen Kesting!

I remember always seeing pics of that guy but never finding out who it was. Apparently, one of his fights ended by "No apparent reason" LMAO.

Wait, the nosferatu guy is playing victor zsasz?

Seen that first picture floating around here for years and had no idea he plays Victor Zsas in Gotham, that's fucking awesome!

He is also a Bjj black belt baby:

hqdefault.jpg

That first picture is gonna haunt my dreams.

Edit: This guy's last fight was in the year 2000 lol...

He does look like Zsasz.

What the fuck is wrong with him ?

Nothing is wrong with him, the pic is old and not the best quality and often times camera has a tendency of catching people in awkward facial expressions.

method=get&s=marcelo-rodrigues.jpg

image_crop.php

Anyway, he should have a fight in the ufc since he is super veteran and is doing well in acting and teaches bjj as well!

bahaha that first pic

I can't even imagine being his opponent in that one... I'd be laughing my ass off but at the same time swinging at his head like it was a loose bat flying around my kitchen.

Gotham is on tonight and I cant wait to see Marcelo appear once again!

Seen that first picture floating around here for years and had no idea he plays Victor Zsas in Gotham, that's fucking awesome!

This is a pretty badass pic of him and any Brazilians know what he is saying?

599797_446819888671949_2004266374_n.jpg

gentlemen.jpg

no but seriously, he looks fine in the videos. that first pic tho....

Jesus! What movie is that from?

Back