Marc Raimondi discusses what happens if Darren Tillmisu misses weight

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

695d989ced992f7550d5332bcc76859d.jpg

Get this guy a life time membership...

c5989676213d0427e65abc975fd403bc.jpg

I have faith… some to little faith that he will make it. But... a move up to 185 in the future is looking clearer.

I’ll step in if he misses. I can make 170 and I have history with Tyron

Woodley analyzes his opponents in every little detail and that's why he doesn't want to fight anybody on short notice.

That being said, Woodley is not a fighter, he's a competitor first and foremost.

If he hasn't began to cut weight (which I would presume he already has), then he definitely isn't making 170. He may surprise us, and come in at 171, but then have to cut the additional pound.

Hopefully this fight goes down. It seems like forever since we've seen Woodley defend.

Does anyone like Marc Raimondi?

I'm seriously asking. That manlet really annoys me for some reason

Well Till did say 2-3 more then he was planning to move up.

Really just make weight and validate the fight - make it fucking mean something in the Division.

Does anyone like Marc Raimondi?

I'm seriously asking. That manlet really annoys me for some reason

Not a fan myself, but I give him credit for doing his research and generally having well-informed takes unlike Schaub and Chael, who constantly talk out of their asses and have fanbases strictly based on personality.

Last edited:
No one has observed the psyc tactic Woodley used already by saying he'll take the fight even if Till goes over. Now Till is going to look for any out when cutting to not have to hit weight and he won't be fighting for the belt. Judges will give a close fight to the champ.

Tillmisu made me laugh more then it probably should have.

Uncle Dana should stab a mo fo in the neck and bleed Till out on the weight scale till (pun intended) he makes weight and stare soullessly into the camera.

Get that message across.

Till missing weight wouldn't be all bad. Wouldn't it be the 2nd time in a row that a fighter was given a title shot off of a weight miss and then subsequently missed weight for that title fight? Maybe that would be enough for the UFC to change it's stance on handing title shots to a fighter directly after a weight miss. No one should be rewarded for missing weight.

Back