Marc Diakiese VS Teemu Packalen added to UFC London

Dragov

Black Belt in Boxing under Edmond Tarverdyan
@Blue
Reaction score
anyone else impressed with Diakiese

Seems like a bit of a step down for Diakiese but it should be an exciting fight either way.

I really like the kid definitely less impressive in his second fight but excited to see him again.

Been high on Marc since his bamma days. May need to work on his fight iq a bit but he showed mad heart and versatility against Frankie Perez, the type you really like to see from a prospect at his level.

He's definitely shown he's more than a 1 punch guy since he's gotten to the ufc.

Been high on Marc since his bamma days. May need to work on his fight iq a bit but he showed mad heart and versatility against Frankie Perez, the type you really like to see from a prospect at his level.

He's definitely shown he's more than a 1 punch guy since he's gotten to the ufc.
Same here. I seen him KO Kane Mousah in Birmingham actually and man what a KO that was, especially after all the shit talking before it.

I hope he can get his ground game sorted a bit as well seeing as that was the part that definitely looked the weakest in his first two UFC fights.

Love fights that will likely end inside the distance. Both are rabid finishers.

Nice, I was wonder when Packalen would return, I hope Teemu wins. UFC Suomi...

Teemu Packalén, the second greatest fighter out of Finland.

Only had to wait nearly a year for his third UFC fight.

The best fighter out of Finland is still waiting to fight again.

He could become number one in the meantime.

anyone else impressed with Diakiese

who-thumb.jpg

I like that theyre taking it slowly with Diakiese and he's keeping very active.

I reckon he steamrolls Packalen.

Back