Manuwa vs Prado

NBYFC Champ

Orange Belt
Reaction score
If bhoth win there next fight, who would win if these two met next? think it would be a good stand up battle.

hmmm why not?

Honestly I cant say who would win it, we know Manuwa has great standup and power, his cardio is suspect though.

About Prado, his standup looked good vs Davis on the first fight, we havent seen it at all in the rematch though.

Lets see how it unfolds on Fuel 7, but it makes sense if both win their next fight.

Manuwa will struggle to get past Diabate I feel.

I'm way more impressed by Manuwa. He could be a player in the LHW division.

Manuwa will do fine until someone wrestlefucks him. He has no ground game.

Manuwa smashed someone in his debut, Prado got smashed in his debut, albeit by a top level fighter. Prado beating a very low level fighter like Hollett won't really span that gap, especially if Manuwa can beat a very experienced veteran like Diabate.

If it's standing he will. He can load up all he wants but Diabate is a 4 time MT champ, his striking is great if he doesn't have to worry too much about a Takedown. What's that? Manuwa's got no wrestling credentials and he was basically a streetfighter? Oh shit, Diabate's gonna fuck this dude up...

Agreed. As one dimensional as we always thought Diabate was, he's developed some decent grappling. With size and experience, I see him getting a decision over Manuwa.

I think Manuwa will be a little further up the ladder if he beats Diabate. When u consider Kingsbury and Diabate are both above Hollett who is probably the worst LHW in the UFC.

If Manuwa wins Joey Beltran would make more sense. If Prado wins give him Cody Donovan.

He'll have to do something with that gastank though, he was visibly tired and got taken down by a zombie Kinsbu in the second round of their fight.
Conditioning is the most easily fixable part of an athlete though.

If it's standing he will. He can load up all he wants but Diabate is a 4 time MT champ, his striking is great if he doesn't have to worry too much about a Takedown. What's that? Manuwa's got no wrestling credentials and he was basically a streetfighter? Oh shit, Diabate's gonna fuck this dude up...

Pretty much agreed. I don't see Diabate losing this fight.

Back