Manel Kape: I refused Israel Adesanya’s backstage apology at UFC 293 after press conference

The undefeated in the street part was a faux pas, but otherwise Kape's trash talk is excellent. I also think that he means it. I wouldn't fuck with that little dude.
If he can bring that fire into the cage,then itll keep shit interesting,and he lived up to it coming off that last fight.

would you mind stop talking about other men rectums ? maybe go vent your fixations on a lgtb forum
ace-ventura-pet-detective.gif

I don't know if 'I'll eat you, too...' is the insult I would have used. Because I am sitting here thinking, what is Kape going to eat, Adesanya's ass? It's just doesn't sit right with me...
Kape channeling his inner Hannibal Lecter

hannibal-lecter.gif

it’s a lose-lose for them. Speak up = always angry, don’t speak up = he took it like a bitch. The world is cruel to short men but at least they will always have leg room on a flight.

Theres no lose-lose if other guy is apologizing to him

Reactions: HHJ
Nah, that’s not the vibe I’m getting.

Kape is about that life. He accepted a risky fight against an unranked but super talented FLW in Dos Santos when #5 ranked KKF dropped out. If you watched his fight Vs Dos Santos then you can clearly see the man is not faking. He fights like a dog.

I think he was genuinely pissed too. He’s not faking anything. He fought like he was pissed.

Kape is authentic, and I think his eventual rematch with Pantoja for the title is going to be fire…
Pfft it’s the vibe I’m getting…..fighting a fellow midget and fighting grown men is a bit different

Pfft it’s the vibe I’m getting…..fighting a fellow midget and fighting grown men is a bit different
Sherdog loves throwing around the word midgets here. It’s almost like they’re trying to compensate.

If we are talking street rules I believe him, even if it was against Izzy. Kape sounds just slightly enough unhinged that he’d bring a gun to a knife fight.

Tokugawa Ieyasu didnt win the battle of Sekigahara,The siege of Osaka,subjugate all Japan,finesse all enemies into their coffins,declare himself Shogun,ultimate dictator,and regrettably take a third of all wealth for himself and his family,in perpetuity,just so some twerps can try to infringe on your rectal themed rights!

Last edited:
In Kape's mind, he will hurt anyone that goes against him.

His savage no-holds-barred mentality is dangerous for anyone in front of him - unless they are prepared and willing to kill him to stop him.

In Kape's mind, he will hurt anyone that goes against him.

His savage no-holds-barred mentality is dangerous for anyone in front of him - unless they are prepared and willing to kill him to stop him.

Especially if he carries weapons in the streets

The kid he fought was talented and game. He took a big risk in fighting someone with no ranking who was clearly a dangerous opponent with nothing to lose. So yeah point still stands
Lol that’s pussy justification taking a risk fighting lower ranked guy. If u think u the best then u the best. He almost lost btw.

Back