Mandela Effect: Did Leela have 3 boobs?

Redditors are so fucking dumb. Never have I heard that theory. Those dudes probably just watched Total Recall blazed and then watched Futurama after that. Fucking imbecile

Three

Total-Recall.jpg

Two

351cd456fb07f9640eaed506efe6a283.png

All fairness the two different girls do kind of look similar for something that unimportant I could see a brain mix-up.

Even the name “Mandela effect” is dumb.

i have no idea how so many people thought he was dead but it just shows how little they pay attention. I never once thought Mandela died (before he actually did).

The Berenstein bears one is real though!

Even the name “Mandela effect” is dumb.

i have no idea how so many people thought he was dead but it just shows how little they pay attention. I never once thought Mandela died (before he actually did).

The Berenstein bears one is real though!
I swear I saw his funeral procession on TV... I was mind blown to find out he was still alive.
And the bears... wtf. Shit fucks me up

Listen, I love Futurama, but it's not the best cartoon of it's generation for crying out loud. Going up against Ren and Stimpy, South Park, etc.

Tbf South Park crosses like 4 generations.

Memory is reliably unreliable. Mixing up that girl from the movie and leela with one eye. Mandela effect is so dumb lol

Total Recall with Arnold was the movie with a three boob scene.

People are just too stupid and some of them fused the film and the series together because... space?

Remembering is essentially a hallucinatory activity. We fragment data, throw away most of it, then when we need to spin it back up our brain paints the rest of the picture around the few data points we stored and compressed.

It's BernSTEIN Bears, damn it. Also, Sinbad did have a role as a genie in a film/show.

I agree with both of these claims.
Just as well, I remember the damn fruit of the loom logo having a cornucopia.

South Park can't hold Futurama's jock

South Park has been on too damn long. After I wanna say the 7th or 8th season, shit just wasn't funny anymore.

Back