Mandatory WAR SHOGUN thread

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
You don't want to admit it, but you know that when Shogun fights, we watch no matter what.

We can make jokes about his knees, his condition, muffin top, or whatever... but in the end, when Shogun fights... it is a reason for mma fans to unite.

War Shogun!

Does war stand for somthing? Never understood why people use war infront of a fighters name

I can’t believe he’s still competing, War Shogun! <{JustBleed}>

Does war stand for somthing? Never understood why people use war infront of a fighters name
Because Shogun is so 'WAR' that they put his fight in the UFC Hall of Fame

As always, War Rua!

I can’t believe he’s still competing, War Shogun! <{JustBleed}>
shogun-lil-nog.jpg

Huge fight for him after the Cormier comment... Shogun fighting for the belt in 2018-2019... :eek:

Huge fight for him after the Cormier comment... Shogun fighting for the belt in 2018-2019... :eek:
That's just insane. After the OSP ko (OSP was a late replacement, and KOd Shogun quick)... I thought he was done.

I'm guilty of being one of those guys who said Shogun was done. I suggested he should retire.

But now, 3 wins in a row later... he could indeed be in another title fight? Incredible

Couldn't be more glad to be wrong

Usually we say War to a certain fighter because we're rooting for them. Get on the War wagon, we want them to bring teh war, or they are just a fuckin warrior.
WAR SHOGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if he wins and gets a shitle tot i will cry, foreal.

War shogun..
The term war was made for him..

While i hope it doesnt happen i feel Smith is going to violently KO Shogun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back