man!

theres no other school where I live currently

Hey, where the fuck is Meridian? I used to live in the deep south (Biloxi, MS) and I think I passed signs for it on my way to and from Missouri. Isn't it close to Jackson?

Today I went to go visit my sister and while I was up their I went to go train at a mma gym and I got skooled by them one guy tapped me 4 times in 2 minutes! I use to think that I was pretty decent on the ground. Well I know that I need to train harder to stand a chance against them in august.

Thats what happens when you train under a 3 stripe white belt who charges to give up stripes.

Besides unless you are like a black belt there will usually allways be someone who can tap you out many times per roll. Shouldnt be a surprise.

Whats in August? and OMFG I just watched that video and I feel like I need to pour bleach in my eyes.

3warriors2.JPG

"Letter to all the Haters"

There are so many things to point out in this letter but I like how he says that he is born of two blackbelts but he does not give names or what martial art they studied.

Here is a typical wednesday at the gym from their site:

Wednesday (Outdoor)
7:30pm-8:30pm Youth & Adult Ninja, (Indoor)
8:30pm-9:45pm Adult MMA & Adult Ninja

"Letter to all the Haters"

There are so many things to point out in this letter but I like how he says that he is born of two blackbelts but he does not give names or what martial art they studied.

"Grand Master Jean-Francois Le Grand, Ph.D. 8th Dan"

Wait... I didn't read the whole thing, I confess, but what is his Ph.D. supposed to be in? He referred to his relatives as Dr.'s too. Not that it matters... :icon_neut

Edit: nm, "Ph D. Martial Arts/Asian Philosophy" =)

If you guys are really interested, this place is about 30 minutes from me, I could drop by and check it out.

The posts by the TS in this thread and the previous McDojo thread he created should be compiled and stickied.

I rolled with 3 people this week who were training at TMA Mcdojo's who had "MMA" programs. They left with shattered egos, questioning the time, money, and confidence invested in their fruity gyms.

I liken their experience to a student attending a community college who discovers their credits will not transfer.

Hey, where the fuck is Meridian? I used to live in the deep south (Biloxi, MS) and I think I passed signs for it on my way to and from Missouri. Isn't it close to Jackson?

about 80 miles from jackson

How do you plan to change your training, as I take it you are preparing for an amateur mma fight in August?

If you guys are really interested, this place is about 30 minutes from me, I could drop by and check it out.

I'm definitely not encouraging anyone to start something, but if I were ever in the area I'd go. It's like a tourist attraction =)

"With this I was awarded 10th Degree Black Belt which indicated that I was the Head Grand Master of

Back