Man who shot MAGA guy in Portland still not arrested- giving interviews to VICE *Updt* Shot by cops

quoted from my statement "federal unemployment payments and/or stimulus packages"
I thought you meant assist people that already lived off of those things.

Yeah, I don’t have too much of a problem with that. Not quite communism, though.

I thought you meant assist people that already lived off of those things.

Yeah, I don’t have too much of a problem with that. Not quite communism, though.
no, it's not. but there's also the issue of people who are subcontract and not employed by a business who are not eligible for unemployment or the 10k small business grant. if the government doesn't step up and meet these needs and keeps trying to call their bluff, which is most certainly not a bluff, I fear things are going to get beyond worse in this country.

Well he just confessed, but I have no faith in the Soros owned prosecutors so we the Feds need to deal with him. Leftist local officials have proven that they want criminals like this on the street so they can terrorize and murder anyone that might oppose them.

In the US? I'm sure the totals are well into the billions by now. Think of the inventory that has been destroyed and all the buildings. I think a fee billion is easy to get to.
The way the government runs their budget... yea it’ll probably cost a few billion. In reality, it’s probably a little shy of a billion. Still, your message is loud and clear.

doesnt seem smart to give an interview. seems like he needs to be arrested at a minimum

So he has a public face.

Is he on the run? Do police know who he is? Have they decided not to arrest him? If so, why not?

They've decided to not to arrest a whole bunch of people for a whole bunch of crimes in Portland lately.

I suspect the reasoning doesn't change much from case to case.

Both sides in America will commit acts of violence and then be defended. It's always the same shit. Wish the world was better

How the fuck is this allowed to happen?

Looks like self defense. The other guy was the aggressor using pepper spray and he reacted as many of the far right would have and thats defend himself.

lol you mad?

Clearly self defense and if it wasn’t for him who knows how many black folks Maga man would have killed.

Go cry somewhere else low moral guy

You would have thought gun lovers would be loving this and talking about how a lawful gun carrier defend himself. Looks like self defense to them only counts when the right does it.

Claims self defense, surely everybody who defended the Kenosha kid will accept his excuse as well.

lock this murderer up. No idea why the people of Portland aren’t protesting the city letting a murderer walk free

The guy who tried to kill Kyle Rittenhouse but got shot in the arm instead isn't facing charges either. What world are we living in where thousands of protestors across the country are supposedly against injustice, but largely are not being held accountable for the billions in property damage or the assaults & murders they've committed?

They are going to use reparations money to repair the damaged property.

Both sides in America will commit acts of violence and then be defended. It's always the same shit. Wish the world was better

You are on point!

There's no shortage of cheerleaders on both sides.

I wish it was better too.

Claims self defense, surely everybody who defended the Kenosha kid will accept his excuse as well.

lock this murderer up. No idea why the people of Portland aren’t protesting the city letting a murderer walk free

Why? Who says their cases are the same other than claiming self defence

Back