• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Headlining Crime V5

He identified as a dead gaymin so what's the issue here? Bigotry?

Something is off here.
I think there is more to the story. I believe that it’s part of a coverup.
I think the perp had picked up a man and had sex with him, or perhaps raped him, and then killed him and dumped his body. Later he thought of the sex and that he didn’t pull out, leaving his dna on the guys rectum, and came up with this plan to break into the morgue and have sex with his victims corpse in an attempt to cover up and explain why his dna was found in the corpse’ rectum.
4D chess

"of no fixed abode" is the absolute best way to say "homeless". I thought "unhoused" was good, but this is magnitudes better.
Yeah it can be someone like a sailor or van liver, who is houseless but not homeless, but in this case I lean towards some less respectable arrangement.

Yooooooooo…

If it weren’t for pix…

Y’all woulda swore this was a black man that committed these acts.

Bwahahahahahaha

Did the UK close down all their funny farms too?

Yes they did. It was a policy called 'care in the community'

It's led to a situation where paranoid schizophrenics can live alone and are responsible with administering their own medication - with predictable results

Back