Man killed and eaten after trying to a steal lion cub.

Oris79

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A man was killed and eaten by lion parents after breaking into a zoo to try and steal their baby cub. The lions attacked the man after he scaled the zoo's fence. The man was spotted around the Accra Zoo in Ghana. In a failed bid to steal a cub, the intruder was pounced upon by the lions and devoured, it is understood.

Benito Owusu Bio, deputy minister for lands and natural resources said: "The lions have cubs so if you come too close they may feel you are trying to take away their babies.

"We ask the public to desist from doing anything like this."

Meanwhile, authorities confirmed that the lion, lioness and two cubs are safe and remain secure at the zoo.

maxresdefault.jpg

(look at dat faceeeee)

https://www.the-sun.com/news/6099404/man-killed-eaten-lion-breaking-zoo-steal-cub/

Animals have families and kids they love more than their own lives too. You don't attempt to kidnap my kids without expecting to die. And you sure as hell don't break into a lion pit to try and steal a lion's baby cub. I will never understand human hubris.

Last edited:
When a person approaches a cub, or any wild animal's offspring, they are beyond ignorant to assume their safety. Protecting their young with extreme violence is a trait followed by any good parent.

Darwin Awards were created after fools like this and others doing equally stupid actions to highlight the stoppage of genetic aberrations from adding to the gene pool.

Is there a link to watch the security camera footage, I know it’s out there.

Back