• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Man Goldie still got it!!!

Goldberg was a terrible commentator. He really didn't know anything about martial arts after all the years calling fights... How is that possible ? Lol

It was his job to be the clueless dope, so that Rogan can correct him and as a result inform the UFC audience.

At least that is my theory.

Goldberg was a terrible commentator. He really didn't know anything about martial arts after all the years calling fights... How is that possible ? Lol

Goldie is awesome for something like UFC b/c he doesn't know that much about MMA nor does he pretend to be an expert. He kind of asks the questions that a casual viewer might ask. He and Rogan worked really well together IMO and seemed like genuine friends. Half the douches they have now just talk over top of each other or constantly try to prove how smart they are at MMA. Goldie was just fun.

Reactions: lsa
Goldie always had it
GOAT wordsmith

I’m gonna come back tmr when my likes refresh and bless this thread up

I want Goldie on Joe Rogans podcast

will never happen.
Remember before Goldie was cut, Rogan went on about what a great job Goldie did and how he could never do it. And talked about how long they have been friends.

When Goldie got cut not a word from Rogan.. Just silence..
IIRC Rogan have never mentioned Goldie again.

Goldie is awesome for something like UFC b/c he doesn't know that much about MMA nor does he pretend to be an expert. He kind of asks the questions that a casual viewer might ask. He and Rogan worked really well together IMO and seemed like genuine friends. Half the douches they have now just talk over top of each other or constantly try to prove how smart they are at MMA. Goldie was just fun.

I believe Joe rogan didn't like goldberg at all. You can tell from there engagements during the broadcast. Joe didn't even vouch for goldberg when the UFC got rid of him..

Yeah man they did Goldberg dirty, he was pretty much the voice of the UFC for so long. Everyone knew Rogan, but Goldie made the show with his lines and screw ups.
They should do a docu drama on the Rogan Goldie Beef
Surprised joe didn’t have much to say about his old partner

ZUFFA must be a cult or some shit

My personal favorite Goldie quote: "What a left by Shamrock! What a left by Shamrock!" right after Ken drops Tito with a right hook.

I haven't been on here in ages, but when I saw this thread title on the side of the Sherdog main page, I knew what it would be about and I knew that the comments would not disappoint. Glad I checked it out, and well done all around.

will never happen.
Remember before Goldie was cut, Rogan went on about what a great job Goldie did and how he could never do it. And talked about how long they have been friends.

When Goldie got cut not a word from Rogan.. Just silence..
IIRC Rogan have never mentioned Goldie again.
True & I agree.

Reactions: lsa
He had a good one tonight during the mix-arch fight. “His precision is precise”. Big John and JT lol’d.

I reall liked Goldie but I still like the new era of ufcs commentators more

I would swap Buffer for Goldie any day.

LEGEND!!!

Back