Man, Cheetah, Wild

So you don't think a cheetah can fuck a humans shit up Gabe? I remember getting into an argument in a thread with people who didn't think a fox could mangle your arm if it tried. By mangle i mean tear a chunk of flesh and leave deep lacerations. Was i wrong about that? If i wasn't wrong about the fox, i'm pretty sure a cheetah will rip you up.

It's sarcasm. I've worked with cheetahs, my wife has been bit in the ass by a cheetah. Im aware of what they are capable of doing. Comparing them to a cougar of similar size i will take the cheetah any day. Their claws are no where near what a climbing cat could do, the ranger would have been mauled If he had been restraining a leopard cub the same way. If you look it up a woman got attack by a cheetah while her husband took pictures at a private game reserve a few years ago, was she beaten up? She sure was, but would have been much worse with other species of cat.

It's sarcasm. I've worked with cheetahs, my wife has been bit in the ass by a cheetah. Im aware of what they are capable of doing. Comparing them to a cougar of similar size i will take the cheetah any day. Their claws are no where near what a climbing cat could do, the ranger would have been mauled If he had been restraining a leopard cub the same way. If you look it up a woman got attack by a cheetah while her husband took pictures at a private game reserve a few years ago, was she beaten up? She sure was, but would have been much worse with other species of cat.

What about my fox comment though, was i right about that??

What about my fox comment though, was i right about that??

Of course. I don't think it could do serious damage unless the person is disabled or elderly/young. But they are capable of doing plenty of soft tissue damage.

Back