Man catches and kills 1000 pound alligator

Sakuraba is #1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
201031172010-capps-gator-super-169.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...ida-gator-weighed-1000-pounds-trnd/index.html

That’s a huge alligator. I don’t know why he had to kill it. Of course he stalked you, idiot. You’re in his territory. It seems like a waste to kill such a majestic creature.

Why do people hunt alligators? Do they eat them? Use the hide? Are they overpopulated or invasive in some places?

Why do people hunt alligators? Do they eat them? Use the hide? Are they overpopulated or invasive in some places?
All of the above.
In states in the south they regulate how many tags they give out each season to keep their numbers in check.

The meat , hide etc is sold.

gator meat has grown to such demand that there are farms that raise them for consumption and hide sales because the amount from hunting doesn’t meet demand.

A whale captures and kills a 1000 pound alligator, nothing impressive here. Let me know when he does it to someone 3 times like Conor did when he almost eviscerated Diaz bro.

All of the above.
In states in the south they regulate how many tags they give out each season to keep their numbers in check.

The meat , hide etc is sold.

gator meat has grown to such demand that there are farms that raise them for consumption and hide sales because the amount from hunting doesn’t meet demand.
Interesting. I didn't know. I've only had gator once and it just tasted like chicken.

1000 pound alligator gets absolutely mirked by any adult Salt Water Crocodile.
<PlusJuan><PlusJuan><PlusJuan>

aussie crocs smash them.

theres some giant crocs too in south east asia round thailand and cambodia.

no idea.

probably to get a rush. and to feel they are king shit for a little while.

Hell yeah they eat them. You’ve never had fried gator nuggets, loaded gator potato skins, or a gator po boy sandwich? You’re missing out dude.

<PlusJuan><PlusJuan><PlusJuan>

aussie crocs smash them.

theres some giant crocs too in south east asia round thailand and cambodia.

no idea.

probably to get a rush. and to feel they are king shit for a little while.
You think they kill them for sport?

You don't watch swamp people?

@dildos, I remember watching this on tv. He wrestled a gator i. The water and put it in a headlock. That kid is crazy.

Back