Crime Man arrested for threatening to commit mass murder against Jewish Community Center

Oh will someone please protect this poor mass murderer! Convicted of only THINKING about slaughtering a bunch of Jews! Oh the humanity...

You guys know menacing is a criminal offense right?

Sorry I’m just against Orwellian thought crime in principal. A simple text doesn’t mean give someone 10 years for something he may have been joking about.

Thats incredibly fascist.

It's also why true hardass shooters thinks full auto for anything other than a military application is a joke.

"Oh, you just unloaded 100rounds off your belt fed M249 in like... 10 seconds? That's fucking $50 right there and you only hit on like 30 of the rounds you shot you fucking moron"

When I go shooting with friends unless it's to see if we can run a small course we set up with steel targets we don't load magazines with more than like 10 rounds a piece to practice reloads and shit like that.

Precision shooters if they're buy box stuff for like 6.5 Creedmoor they will pay upwards of $50 for a box of 20. But the real good ones? They'll buy a box of just bullets and reload brass themselves to they control all the variables.

Even then the amount of ammo GarandThumb is sending down range in those clips is a lot.

When my brother was in Iraq, he carried a SAW all the time, and he said that the bit younger guys (he was maybe 25), when in engagements, would always blow ammo like crazy, and the rationale was often "Well shit, I wanted to get em', and it's about time they spent some money on me!!"

lol, he said it was quite easy to be very accurate with the M249, but lots of guys thought it was a videogame or something.

Sorry I’m just against Orwellian thought crime in principal. A simple text doesn’t mean give someone 10 years for something he may have been joking about.

And if he was simply open carrying around a temple, combined with his online activity? Is it still nothing? He's just walking around the Temple with a gun, no laws are being broken, right?

I swear, some people think this shit is Minority Report or something.

And if he was simply open carrying around a temple, combined with his online activity? Is it still nothing? He's just walking around the Temple with a gun, no laws are being broken, right?

I swear, some people think this shit is Minority Report or something.

One of the three was walking with gun in temple?

That’s illegal. Private property.

One of the three was walking with gun in temple?

That’s illegal. Private property.

I'm not speaking of actually entering the temple. What if he was right off the property, just pacing around? No laws are being broken, right? He has the right to take his gun where he wants. And if he wants to invite a few of his friends to walk around with their guns, but not in the property of the Temple? Still no laws being broken.

Stockpiling guns and threatening to shoot up a place of worship isn’t a crime thought, dipshit. You think he bought fucking body armor and a gas mask (not to mention assault weaponry) as a part of some elaborate joke? How fucked in the head are you?

If he was judged for what’s in his head, that fucko should get the chair. Luckily for him that’s not the system we have in place so he’ll just spend a few years in the can socializing with your Aryan buddies.

I'm not speaking of actually entering the temple. What if he was right off the property, just pacing around? No laws are being broken, right? He has the right to take his gun where he wants. And if he wants to invite a few of his friends to walk around with their guns, but not in the property of the Temple? Still no laws being broken.

Yep. No laws are being broken.

Stockpiling guns and threatening to shoot up a place of worship isn’t a crime thought, dipshit. You think he bought fucking body armor and a gas mask (not to mention assault weaponry) as a part of some elaborate joke? How fucked in the head are you?

If he was judged for what’s in his head, that fucko should get the chair. Luckily for him that’s not the system we have in place so he’ll just spend a few years in the can socializing with your Aryan buddies.

You’re the authoritarian fascist. Not me.

I espouse freedom. Freedom scares people like you

Can I send messages to a school saying I placed a bomb there?

Damn thoughtcrime

That's a shitty world you see, luckily we have laws that don't allow for intimidation and terrorizing people with the presence of weapons.

Oh good God.
Do people really wet their pants when they see someone carrying a gun?

Freud would like a word.

Can I send messages to a school saying I placed a bomb there?

Damn thoughtcrime

That’s a terroristic threat.

Saying “I’m going to” versus “I’d like to” is a much different ballgame.

One kid just put a target on something. That doesn’t say he’s gonna do anything.

Again, lots of inference going on. And that’s not law.

Oh good God.
Do people really wet their pants when they see someone carrying a gun?

Freud would like a word.

If you were Jewish, in a country seeing a stark rise in white nationalist groups and white nationalist crimes, and you saw people with assault rifles, body armor, stockpiled ammunition and gas masks, you would likely be freaked out because you have a frame of reference as to what this type of action often means when these people speak of Jewish people online in a vicious way, and go outside of your place of worship.

Kind of like when a mob of nazis surround your synagogue saying Jews won't replace them, you think of what torches have typically done to minority groups and their places of meeting when people march with them.

"They're just walking around Boys and Girls Clubs with nooses, why should these kids be afraid at all?!"

Wht's scary is anti semitism is on the rise on both sides of the political aisle.

I don't think that is accurate. If you are calling waning support of Israel antisemitism then I think you might have your facts mixed up. You can be against Israeli policy and not be against Jews quite easily.

If you were Jewish, in a country seeing a stark rise in white nationalist groups and white nationalist crimes, and you saw people with assault rifles, body armor, stockpiled ammunition and gas masks, you would likely be freaked out because you have a frame of reference as to what this type of action often means when these people speak of Jewish people online in a vicious way, and go outside of your place of worship.

Kind of like when a mob of nazis surround your synagogue saying Jews won't replace them, you think of what torches have typically done to minority groups and their places of meeting when people march with them.

"They're just walking around Boys and Girls Clubs with nooses, why should these kids be afraid at all?!"

@Happy Man lives in a happy man little bubble.

When this article broke, I thought for about 5 minutes whether or not to take my toddler out of preschool from the JCC and put him somewhere less of a "target". @Happy Man is Happy because he doesn't have to think about stuff like this affecting him.

@Happy Man lives in a happy man little bubble.

When this article broke, I thought for about 5 minutes whether or not to take my toddler out of preschool from the JCC and put him somewhere less of a "target". @Happy Man is Happy because he doesn't have to think about stuff like this affecting him.

It's weird when arresting someone for stockpiling ammo, body armor, guns and a gas mask, showing a clear disdain for Jews, and outright threatening a specific Jewish Center equates to fascism. Sounds like he just wants a nation in which minority groups can be terrorized with tacit state support, absent any sort of harassment laws.

Good news - apparently stopping these beforehand.

But can we now agree that white nstionalist don't consider Jews to be white?

That’s a terroristic threat.

Saying “I’m going to” versus “I’d like to” is a much different ballgame.

One kid just put a target on something. That doesn’t say he’s gonna do anything.

Again, lots of inference going on. And that’s not law.

So it would be totally cool if I call a preschool and tell them that I would like to place a bomb there. Because it's not threatening.

His parents should have taken him out back and shot him at a young age. Glad he didn’t get the chance.

Back