Malki Kawa accuses Till of ducking Canonnier

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

<{nope}>

Manager accusing fighters of faking an injury.... not a good look.

No one wants to get KO'ed and that is 100% what is happening to anyone who gets into the cage with Cannonier

Can't blame Till for being scared

Someone Shoop Tills face on this
iu

We can call him Darren Bill! get it?

<Lmaoo>
That ducks beak looks like a dog. Particularly Goofy, the character

<{MingNope}>

Israel should be fighting Cannonier. I just don't get the UFC's logic here since Cannonier has been and remains clearly available while Costa is out.

Last edited:
The Killa Gorilla was gonna kill the regular gorilla. Straight blood lust style.

Israel should be fighting Cannonier. I just don't get the UFC's logic here since Cannonier has been and remains clearly available and Costa is out.
Yoel is a much bigger name with much more notoriety. If Israel fights and defeats Cannonier now, no one will give him full credit because Cannonier is not that well known and even though he is clearly a beast, he hasn't had a very high profile win.

Beating Yoel, especially if he does it in dominant fashion puts him in a company of his own and it will further raise Israel's profile and notoriety.

Yoel is a much bigger name with much more notoriety. If Israel fights and defeats Cannonier now, no one will give him full credit because Cannonier is not that well known and even though he is clearly a beast, he hasn't had a very high profile win.

And if Romero catches Israel they got a new champion in his 40s who lost 3 out of his last 4.

I just don't believe Romero is drawing any extra buys or more attention than Cannonier.

And if Romero catches Israel they got a new champion in his 40s who lost 3 out of his last 4.

I just don't believe Romero is drawing any extra buys or more attention than Cannonier.
Exactly, Yoel is that dangerous which is why Israel deserves respect because he could have literally waited for Costa and Dana would have no problem with it.

At the end of the day we are getting a premiere matchup for the strap. I just hope someone, specifically Till steps up to face Jared.

This sport is pretty wild when you think about it.

A little over a year ago, Jared was on the verge of getting cut. He was sporting a 3-4 record, without a single notable win.

He gets matched with Branch in his middleweight debut, and looks sensational. Then the win over Anderson, and finally the win over Jack. Fourteen months after having his back against the wall, he's knocking on the door of a title shot.

This sport is pretty wild when you think about it.

A little over a year ago, Jared was on the verge of getting cut. He was sporting a 3-4 record, without a single notable win.

He gets matched with Branch in his middleweight debut, and looks sensational. Then the win over Anderson, and finally the win over Jack. Fourteen months after having his back against the wall, he's knocking on the door of a title shot.

Or Jessica Eye going 1-5 in the UFC and on a four-fight losing streak. Then winning three split decisions over mediocre (even by WMMA standards) fighters and getting a title shot. Pfft. At least it ended properly.

Back